The Hip-Hop and Rap Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Mal is a straight hood dude, reminds me that nigga at every house party that would fuck up the vibe by playing Dipset or Jeezy while everyone else was playing chill shit for the females.
    Actually, he was less chill in the early days when he first came on the show. He used to have some funny stories. Now he be quiet because of all the pc stuff. All them niggas be acting soft in comparison to they early days. Joe jumps off the porch every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Actually, he was less chill in the early days when he first came on the show. He used to have some funny stories. Now he be quiet because of all the pc stuff. All them niggas be acting soft in comparison to they early days. Joe jumps off the porch every once in a while.
      The funny thing is they already warned everyone that once they got the bag they were switching up. That Spotify money is too nice to fuck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

The funny thing is they already warned everyone that once they got the bag they were switching up. That Spotify money is too nice to fuck it up.
        Yeah they used to be savage with it. I remember that handjob story mal told back in the day. That shit had me rolling at work. He used to tell wild stories. Then that bag came can’t get shit from him especially now.

I dont blame them though. Joe originally was known for just taking L’s and looking crazy as fuck. Even on everyday struggle. Podcast joe is a funny nigga and more successful than when he was a rapper.

Comment

Been listening to this dude for a while now, Blu is great.

Comment

• Uncle Hank
            Uncle Hank commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't kept up with his recent stuff.

Sauce Walka he ripped the kingdom hearts beat lol

Family is dope too

Comment

Working...
          X