Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

Favorite tracks?

Mine's OSOM, Broke +- and The Bloodiest.
    Win , Broke, and The bloodiest. Win is my theme song right now. I am probably going to burn that shit out lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

This is the real Itunes description for Drake's new album

"I HATE WHEN DRAKE RAPS
      DRAKE SINGS TOO MUCH
      DRAKE IS A POP ARTIST
      DRAKE DOESN’T EVEN WRITE HIS OWN SONGS
      DRAKE TOOK AN L
      DRAKE DIDN’T START FROM THE BOTTOM
      DRAKE IS FINISHED
      I LIKE DRAKE'S OLDER STUFF
      DRAKE MAKES MUSIC FOR GIRLS
      DRAKE THINKS HE’S JAMAICAN
      DRAKE IS AN ACTOR
      DRAKE CHANGED
      ANYBODY ELSE > DRAKE …

YEAH YEAH WE KNOW"

I try to give this nigga a break because he seems like a decent dude but he is forever on some sensitive shit.

Comment

These XXL Freshman Freestyles were garbage tier, J.I.D the only cat holding it down this year for the lyricists.

Comment

Just saw Metro Boomin, Tory Lanez, and Young Thug. Dope

Comment

*fire emojis*

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

*fire emojis*
              Shit is fantastic, I need a Wang$ap project right now, at least if it will sound like this

Comment

ASSSSSTRRRRRROOOOOO WOOOOOOORRRRRRRLLLLLLDDDDDDDD

Comment

Isaiah Rashad’s album is the last thing I’m really hoping. For this year. We’re apparently supposed to get 2 more releases from TDE at least, presumably Q then Zay.
                  Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
                  I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

Em laying down the FACTS and FUCK Trump
                    Originally posted by Oneiros
                    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaG View Post
                      Isaiah Rashad’s album is the last thing I’m really hoping. For this year. We’re apparently supposed to get 2 more releases from TDE at least, presumably Q then Zay.
                      Man, I'm still not even burnt on TST. It's too good.

Comment

Fuck ya, where the Astroworld talk

Comment

Screenshot_775.png
                          Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                          As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Not my taste but I like a few tracks like sicko mode depending on my mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                              That was the best part of that Childish Gambino video lmao

Comment

Astroworld is fire, no doubt. One of the best albums of the year along with Nipsey’s and Pusha’s. I give Push a little less credit since it’s so short.

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Man, I'm still not even burnt on TST. It's too good.
                                100%, so easy to listen too, he’s a real beat head.

I heard the snippets that are supposed to be for the new album up on YouTube and they all sound amazing. Fully expect whatever he drops to be as good as TST.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaG View Post
                                  Astroworld is fire, no doubt. One of the best albums of the year along with Nipsey’s and Pusha’s. I give Push a little less credit since it’s so short.

100%, so easy to listen too, he’s a real beat head.

I heard the snippets that are supposed to be for the new album up on YouTube and they all sound amazing. Fully expect whatever he drops to be as good as TST.
                                  I'm a big Pusha fan, but i found Daytona underwhelming. I thought Redemption, KOD, and Freddie were all better.

Also, how do y'all feel about Curren$y? I've always liked his music, but lately he's probably the most sonically pleasing rapper for me.

Comment

Damn Mac Miller is dead from an overdose, that's crazy. I used to like dude it's a shame that he went the junkie route.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                                      Damn Mac Miller is dead from an overdose, that's crazy. I used to like dude it's a shame that he went the junkie route.
                                      All these niggas junkies. I am surprised more havent been dropping.

Comment

Not gonna lie, hearing about Mac Miller's death hurt. Been listening to him since 2010, have pretty much all his mixtapes. He was one of those artists that really improved over time. He started on that college/frat rap shit, but got much better musically and lyrically as he progressed. RIP

Meek and Drake just squashed beef and hugged on stage too. 2018 has been wild for rap,
                                        Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

I'm a big Pusha fan, but i found Daytona underwhelming. I thought Redemption, KOD, and Freddie were all better.

Also, how do y'all feel about Curren$y? I've always liked his music, but lately he's probably the most sonically pleasing rapper for me.
                                        I agree with that, except for maybe Freddie. Not that it's bad, I'm just anticipating Bandana too much, anything makes me less interested.

Not gonna lie, I haven't listened to Currre$y much recently, but Canal Street Confidential has to be my favorite album of his out of what I've listened to.

Comment

Props for Meek and Drake for squashing it
                                          Not sure if they'll do music again, maybe

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X