Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not impressed:

Comment

YOOOOOOO SAVITAR IS LIT!!! BASED GOD OF SPEED!

Comment

Wasn't too impressing, then SAVITAR!!!! lol
        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Ha ha, I fucking knew Savitar was alt/future Barry. After Thawne and Zolomon, anyone else would've been a total letdown.

Speaking of deities from paganistic pantheons, Prometheus over in Arrow is pretty G as well.

Comment

S/O to all the morons who thought he was Ronnie while laughing at us who knew he was future Barry.

Comment

Only thing that bugs me is the fact how KF was on team savitar just by seeing its berry and she was completely unfazed by attacking current berry and sisco who with all the sane logic should be more important to her .
              Also savi berry looks weird.

Comment

Flash pulling from the New 52 here. Not sure who the next enemy is gonna be after future Barry.

Comment

Tfw the closest match to the real Harrison Wells (from Earth-2) is Eobard Thawne... See ya, Harry, you will be missed. In before the new variant is like H.R.
                  Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; June 4th, 2018, 03:40 AM.

Comment

It's going to be E2 Harry still, just with his intelligence dulled, he will likely be more like HR, without the drumsticks.
                    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Nah, Harry returned to his earth indefinitely near the end of the season finale. Besides, without his intelligence, he's not really Harrison Wells. We're definitely getting a new one. That being said, he'll probably be another weirdo...

Comment

Thawne still the GOAT.

"I used to idolize your father. I wanted to be just like him. But that was not my fate. I was to be the reverse. Opposite of him... in every way. So instead of tapping into the Speed Force to access my powers... I created my own."

Whispering into Nora's ear like he did in Barry's during S1 is a brilliant touch. Life comes full-circle. Interestingly, negative Tachyons seem to adversely affect the user, which would explain how Thawne became so... warped...

Comment

Working...
                        X