Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Unlike D&D's drivel, at least this was foreshadowed by the Big Guy Upstairs via proxy of the village idiot;.
    Not a foreshadow just an analysis of you. I mean I might have been joking at first but it fits your character of pretending to be a tough guy. Most pretend tough guys (alt righters) think that by standing up to women(feminist) they are "men". You share to an extent their quality of fake, of course you couldn't be an alt righter because you're a minority and aren't stupid (barely, unlike Helly) enough to think they would accept you.

I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
    Originally posted by Helly;n539159
    {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
    Originally posted by Helly;n531786
    son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

Unlike D&D's drivel, at least this was foreshadowed by the Big Guy Upstairs via proxy of the village idiot;

lol

Also, for ruining one of my favorite franchises with that rushjob they call S8, I can say with 100% conviction that I sincerely hope their next project (upcoming SW movie, IIRC) flops spectacularly.
      Well the next SW trilogy is supposedly based on the KOTOR games, so odds are there will be even more lightsaber fights and force powers and less adventure and character building. I expect Micheal Bay levels of stupid.

Comment

Jaime, Taunting Brianne: "Its a shame the Iron Throne wasn't made of cocks. They never would have gotten him [Renly] off it."

The Internet: "...actually..."

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; July 8th, 2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
          Jaime, Taunting Brianne: "Its a shame the Iron Throne wasn't made of cocks. They never would have gotten him [Renly] off it."

The Internet: "...actually..."

great now Doc's never gonna stop looking for this irl

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Early years of infancy are important to the development of a person. Why else would she not join the slave masters but rather go against them? You know I am right.

Sure bro, I'll fuck you in the ass but will treat you like the princess you are. Thanks for confirming you're a misogynistic pig.

Let's say she was, but in doing that you also have to admit she didn't get the same treatment as a child. Like the kid that was still getting breast fed when he was old enough to maybe have his own kids.
            Bullshit. Most people can't even remember shit from when they were as "old" as six or seven. My friends think I'm weird for being able to recall stuff from when I was five, though I only have a few memories...

It's funny because Drogo actually asks for consent (at least in the books) before fucking her.

Yup, Dany "only" got to live the life of a noblewoman rather than a princess with Illyrio. How very provincial she must be.

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Well the next SW trilogy is supposedly based on the KOTOR games, so odds are there will be even more lightsaber fights and force powers and less adventure and character building. I expect Micheal Bay levels of stupid.
            Outside of the Vader comic, I never really got into this franchise. Still feel bad what happened to it. Even before D&D run it completely into the ground, that is.

Comment

Bullshit. Most people can't even remember shit from when they were as "old" as six or seven. My friends think I'm weird for being able to recall stuff from when I was five, though I only have a few memories...

It's funny because Drogo actually asks for consent (at least in the books) before fucking her.

Yup, Dany "only" got to live the life of a noblewoman rather than a princess with Illyrio. How very provincial she must be.

Outside of the Vader comic, I never really got into this franchise. Still feel bad what happened to it. Even before D&D run it completely into the ground, that is.
              Same I have always liked the idea of Star Wars more then the actual property, the world needs a good space adventure series. I guess Guardians of the Galaxy will have to do.

Comment

Do you remember the method you used to learn how to speak? No. Infancy is the most important part of a kids life it literally molds who they become. I suspect you were neglected as a child, no?
                That's not weird, they probably just didn't have memories that were very important to them as to keep remembering them until they were teens/adults.

Well fuck your books, I haven't read them...yet.

It's not the same thing being the leader of a village in India to being a Mayor in the USA. Get what I am saying.
                I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
                Originally posted by Helly;n539159
                {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
                Originally posted by Helly;n531786
                son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

Game of thronns sucks.

Comment

Working...
                  X