No announcement yet.

Supernatural Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was gonna bump this thread asking why none of you losers told me that season 13 was the best season since like... Season 4 or 5 because I may have started watching the show again.

But then I saw two pages back where you shitlords were saying season 13 was one of the worst seasons and suddenly remembered the people that "grace" my website with their clearly superior tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      Was gonna bump this thread asking why none of you losers told me that season 13 was the best season since like... Season 4 or 5 because I may have started watching the show again.

But then I saw two pages back where you shitlords were saying season 13 was one of the worst seasons and suddenly remembered the people that "grace" my website with their clearly superior tastes.
      Holy shit, this show is still going? I stopped watching after season 8, and watched a bit of the Darkness saga, but jeeez. When will this show finally die?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Possibly unrelated but my brother asked me to tell you to kys lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Possibly unrelated but my brother asked me to tell you to kys lol
          Please let him know that I would, but without him around my mental state has improved drastically.

Comment

• Lord L'Zoril
            Lord L'Zoril commented
            Editing a comment
            OK

However, if he deigns to reply, screw both of you fruitcakes... Take that shit to PMs or email

Season started off a bit slow, but they haven't been pulling any punches in the past three episodes. Shit is real. For real for real. This is all the story is, this is how it ends. J & J were excellent in the latest ep, particularly in the dream sequences.

Comment

• Lord L'Zoril
            Lord L'Zoril commented
            Editing a comment
            Chibz
            I don't mind Chuck being painted as a narcissist that much because He really is prideful, but Him being a "shitty writer" is kind of ridiculous, yeah. He wrote the greatest story of all. Shakeawho? At the very least, it should be explained away as Him coming unhinged as a result of His favorite playthings rebelling + the residual effect of His own God-slaying bullet.

As for Adam, maybe they couldn't get ahold of the actor? I don't think he's been on-screen once since S5. But yeah, having him back even for a brief cameo would be nice and provide some closure to his arc.
            Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; November 18th, 2019, 02:39 AM.

• Chibz
            Chibz commented
            Editing a comment
            The actor will be back for sure. That much is confirmed from Comic Con I believe. They implied it will tie up the storyline from 10 years ago so I assume we will get both him and Michael. I think they are saving that vision till later. I'm thinking within the next 5 episodes because anything after mid season would be strange to me. But maybe.

• Lord L'Zoril
            Lord L'Zoril commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice. Seeing young John (as Michael) again would be pretty cool too.
        Working...
        X