Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
    Isn't this show for homos and little girls lol
    Probably shouldn't venture outside your self-containment thread, you feckless fujoshit.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Probably shouldn't venture outside your self-containment thread, you feckless fujoshit.
      >doesn't even have an argument
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Damn, he left. Was really looking forward to a cat fight.

Comment

In this instance, do I really need one outside of "NoU"?

Comment

For crying out loud...
            at least Sam was somewhat straightforward instead of the useless drama, other than that, besides the Dean parts, horrible shit.

Hopefully Lucifer is actually still alive and comes back to torture everyone.

Comment

Can they please kill JACK in the series, he is by far the most annoying useless little fucker in the series right now.

Then next step, send Deans and Sams mom to some distance location, like fukin alaska and make her show up once every 7 episodes.

Comment

I've recently been watching a few clips from the older seasons of Supernatural... My goodness, Seasons 1-5 truly comprised a different show altogether: I'll have to give at least those a rewatch at some point. The current Supernatural is still one of the best shows on the air, with its ups and downs; but the original storyline was a masterpiece in almost every regard, and Season 5 in particular was probably the single best season of any show I've ever watched.

Even Seasons 7 and 11, my favorite outside of those, were simply flawed in ways that aren't applicable to the original ones. (I personally tend to think that Season 10, seemingly a favorite, was rather overrated; on the other hand, I do not understand the hate Season 7 appears to get.)
                This is even disregarding the fact that, with the later seasons, I deliberately try to humor the additions to lore and retcons, almost all of which are for the worse. Heck, after the Leviathan, the only new lore that I could say I genuinely appreciated was the Princes of Hell.

Regarding Season 14: I'm honestly not feeling it, but it's unlikely to rank below Seasons 9, 13, and 12 for me, based on what we've seen so far.

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                  I've recently been watching a few clips from the older seasons of Supernatural... My goodness, Seasons 1-5 truly comprised a different show altogether: I'll have to give at least those a rewatch at some point. The current Supernatural is still one of the best shows on the air, with its ups and downs; but the original storyline was a masterpiece in almost every regard, and Season 5 in particular was probably the single best season of any show I've ever watched.

Even Seasons 7 and 11, my favorite outside of those, were simply flawed in ways that aren't applicable to the original ones. (I personally tend to think that Season 10, seemingly a favorite, was rather overrated; on the other hand, I do not understand the hate Season 7 appears to get.)
                  This is even disregarding the fact that, with the later seasons, I deliberately try to humor the additions to lore and retcons, almost all of which are for the worse. Heck, after the Leviathan, the only new lore that I could say I genuinely appreciated was the Princes of Hell.

Regarding Season 14: I'm honestly not feeling it, but it's unlikely to rank below Seasons 9, 13, and 12 for me, based on what we've seen so far.
                  lol'd

Comment

It's highly probable that we've seen the climax of Lucifer's character arc already (namely, when he regresses and betrays Jack for his own selfish desires), so I don't particularly want to see him again, but I suppose it does leave the door wide open for Void (a "new" cosmic entity) and the possible return of/cameos by other fan-favs (at least as far as angels and demons are concerned).

In any case, I'm much more fascinated by Nick now. It's not often that we see humans as monstrous as the creatures the Winchesters hunt, never mind those even more monstrous (Ketch being the only notable exception in recent years). Of course, Ketch gets a pass for being the only person on the planet other than Sam who could beat Dean Winchester 4x/10 in a fight to the death. Nick, however, is old and untrained. That being said, after he tracks down and kills this "Abraxas," Nick should get a courtesy bullet to the head as opposed to being allowed to become Lucifer's (willing) meatbag again. Unlike Ketch, it doesn't seem like he can be "redeemed" either... He's too far gone now. Perhaps he always was.
                    Last edited by Oneiros; November 30th, 2018, 02:23 AM. Reason: Mandatory!

Comment

Michael wants to go after Chuck Himself, huh? Already liking him better than Lucifer. Why try to be (better than) God when you can just kill God? Everything, including his "real" brothers' deaths, is really on His hands. Only stipulation being that Auntie Amara also gotta go.
                      But he'll obviously fail since Jack is back, jacks. Oh, well.

Abraxas' demise was decidedly anticlimactic, however. So anticlimactic that Nick, and thus the viewers, didn't get proper closure. Nick himself was captured, but he'll be back and as psychotic as ever. Maybe he'll get the bullet then, courtesy of Sam.
                      Last edited by Oneiros; January 31st, 2019, 12:20 AM. Reason: Remembered some stuff.

Comment

is this show worth it ? I haven't watched many television series but after watching BB and absolutely loving it, I wonder if there are more tv shows out there of the same quality, and seeing the praise for this show's earlier seasons on this thread made me curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post
                          is this show worth it ? I haven't watched many television series but after watching BB and absolutely loving it, I wonder if there are more tv shows out there of the same quality, and seeing the praise for this show's earlier seasons on this thread made me curious.
                          Watch season 1-5 and pretend it ends there.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post
                            If you want something of the same quality as BB, West Wing is definitely on the list. But yeah if you want to dab into the fantasy/horror genre a bit, Supernatural is worth it.

Comment

Working...
                            X