X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural Discussion Thread

DRAGONS!!!
    lol

I am Hype Level Alpha right now for the finale tonight.

Crowley better live through it tho. Cass too of course.

Dragons?

They making a comeback after their drop off in season six

Comment

It was my first post when I made the original SpN thread on the lounge.

Comment

Oh, well thanks for getting my hopes up you ass T-T

Comment

lol :D :p ;)

Comment

lol

Well at any rate, I hope they handle the season finale better than they did the Cain fight with Dean. For the Father of Murder he was sure put down like a lame dog

Comment

So! Season 10 finale. o.o

Do you guys think Death is... You know... Dead? To me, the look he gave right before he disintegrated was more of a "You done fucked up" look than it was a "AHHH! I R DIED" look. So I think Death is still alive.

And Crowley. Fucking Crowley. I love Cas and all, but if Crowley gets knifed in the Season 11 opener I will be very, very upset.

OH! And the mysterious "darkness" o.o

omg

*squee*

Comment

Was a fantastic finale. Ended up tying it to most of the lore instead of making it some annoying stand alone season like we've seen since 6 ended. 7-9 had good moments, but we're terrible.8 was the best of the 3 in my eyes.
                Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

It's just a bit annoying how much "filler" a lot of recent seasons have had. They need to make more of an effort to tie the entire season together. Now, they did a much better job in Season 10 than they did across other seasons, as most of the episodes had quite a bit to do with the Mark of Cain, but I think they could do a lot better next season with this Darkness plotline.

That is, of course, if Jared doesn't just have a mental breakdown and quit the show... >_>

Comment

I'll beat Mooses ass myself if he tries some bull like that

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Meeseeks View Post
                      I'll beat Mooses ass myself if he tries some bull like that

^_^;

Well, apparently he's been super stressed or overworked or something lately. He canceled some con appearances because of a breakdown. Kind of weird.

Comment

He had a good friend kill himself over the Xmas break or something like that. That's why he's been joining amell with the campaigning. He's been posting on Facebook a lot this year.

Comment

I Really like the god vs darkness talk and how the mark serves more of a purpose and is essentially the root of all evil.
                          Can't wait to see how it goes, and with God's oldest foe back on the field, let's see chuck come back in finally. You'd think he'd have been a little more worried about Sam trying to remove the mark. Guess he didn't think they'd really do it.
                          And yeah, highly doubt death is dead.

Comment

I don't think even chuck would be enough.
                            He needed All his Arc-Angels to lock it up last time.
                            There are only two left (maybe three) and they're locked away.

Not that he couldn't get them out and bring back ralph and gabe but still.

Comment

What I'm saying is he could at least have stepped in and stopped Sam and Rowena. I'm hoping he plays more of a role in11

Comment

He would have to.

I can see sitting on the sidelines and letting everyone else figure it out for themselves before but now he's reeeeeealy needed.

Comment

And the fans have wanted him back since season 5's finale.

Comment

"In Chuck we trust"

Comment

Now that I'm home, gonna watch the finale on a bigger screen with better speakers. My phone probably didn't do the episode justice, and since I was working while watching it, I had to keep pausing. xD

Comment

I was really torn with the season finale tbh, I mean we have a lot to look at and forward to with season 11.

I sincerely hope that they aren't providing this much hype for a lack luster season to come

Comment

Working...
                                        X