Clear All

there's still hope for a birds of prey shooter

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

They are getting desperate now

Screenshot_8.png
      to be fair those cigarettes could have been concealing guns
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post

to be fair those cigarettes could have been concealing guns
        smoking has claimed more lives than mass shootings so far, tbh

Comment

I know about the Joker memes, but is it really so mainstream that dudes on the news are talking about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
            I know about the Joker memes, but is it really so mainstream that dudes on the news are talking about it?
            They're politicizing it by fearmongering about shooting sprees, all the while "secretly" hoping one actually happens (which is certainly possible, yes, but not almost assuredly not as a result of the movie itself) so that they're lauded as prophets.
            Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; October 8th, 2019, 02:08 AM.

Comment

There is a reason why journalism is one of the many professions a sociopath is likely to pursue.

Comment

Having a theater shooting inspired by the Joker is so 2012
                Originally posted by Wade
                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I think the influence of the Joker movie had a pretty interesting arc.

obviously, reporters thought we would descend into violent chaos like the animals we are. The producers expected to shine a light on the plight of the mentally ill, and the politicians that worsen it with their antipathy.

But Joker will be remembered by the fans as the movie that gave us a new meme template.

We live in a society alright.
                  Last edited by OrganizationXV; October 24th, 2019, 10:46 AM.
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    I think the influence of the Joker movie had a pretty interesting arc.

obviously, reporters thought we would descend into violent chaos like the animals we are. The producers expected to shine a light on the plight of the mentally ill, and the politicians that worsen it with their antipathy.

But Joker will be remembered by the fans as the movie that gave us a new meme template.

We live in a society alright.
                    The meme was already popular a year before the movie was released, probably before it was even announced, and was quickly co-opted by clown worlders

Have you never heard of GangWeed

Comment

greatest movie of the year

Comment

Joker about to hit 1 bill. I don’t even normally care about the numbers. But this movie clearly rubbing certain wrongly makes it hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                        X