What are they doing to Sonic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This movie makes me SOOOOOO happy

If I was a billionaire I would legit buy out entire theaters worth of tickets just so it's successful

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
      they have him sneakers but giving him gloves was too hard and had to make it white fur? lol

also sonic doesn't have blue arms
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Tipper, Wolfy, and Omni would be pleased.

Comment

IMG_20190501_160056.jpg

Comment

Sonic is legitimately the worst franchise of all-time, everything outside of the OG 2d games is pure trash.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

they have him sneakers but giving him gloves was too hard and had to make it white fur? lol

also sonic doesn't have blue arms
              All they needed to do in that screenshot to make it okay was change the face and legs. The rest is just trivial to that
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Apparently the directors came out and said they’d redesign Sonic before the final release.

They should have done it before the teaser images and the reactions to that...but better now than never I guess...?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                  Apparently the directors came out and said they’d redesign Sonic before the final release.

They should have done it before the teaser images and the reactions to that...but better now than never I guess...?
                  They already look like they don't have any money, I can just imagine how bad the redesign will look.

Comment

jim carrey is legit the only remotely good thing in the entire trailer. i'm not even a fanboy, i didnt even know his name until i looked thru the comments, thinkin to myself "man, eggman was the only character i actually liked in this whole trailer". dude knows his craft if he can make a character pop even in these dire, dire circumstances. props tbh

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                    im dead, lmao

Comment

wait, jim carrey was the bowl cut dude from Dumb and Dumber? i friggin loved that guy lol. ah shit, goddamnit, 24 years of my life not once did i ever become a fan of one of these libcucky hollywood actors, but this jim guy was friggin hellyrious, bros. great, now i gotta follow him on twitter and have my feed inundated with stupid anti-republican memes

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        hellyrious,
                        That was terrible, Helly.

And I love it.

Comment

• Helly
                          Helly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          :) :) :) :)

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
                          Just saw it.

The design’s better and they knew to dump Gangster’s Paradise (and Sonic’s identity crisis over whether he’s a cat or not), so that’s all great.

Just hoping the rest of the movie is watchable, which is all we can really ask from video game movies (and movie video games).

Comment

i dont think the new design will un-suck the movie but at least it'll help with tickets

Comment

I mean, I'd watch it now.

Comment

Definitely love the redesign. It is how it should've been. Though I also feel it might've been a marketing stunt but who knows, maybe they tried to cut corners and do it fast. (get it? :P)

I'm feeling very optimistic about it now and will definitely watch it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                  X