Who's seen the new Avengers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

You mean when Hulk killed that suit twice over and was forced to sucker punch him while he was feeling sad? Yeah I do.

Chump is dead. Lol
    Chump killed Thanos and his entire army. Plus he got his fam and a dope funeral. Hulk girl is a dead body on some random planet in space. He can't even jack off he lost his arm lol

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Chump killed Thanos and his entire army. Plus he got his fam and a dope funeral. Hulk girl is a dead body on some random planet in space. He can't even jack off he lost his arm lol
      He ded dude. He doesn't have his family, he's dirt now.

Hulk dumped Nat like 10 years ago and his arm will regen.

Strongest Avenger stays standing, weak ones outta the game.
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Imagine having a lower body count than Hawkeye lol

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
          Imagine having a lower body count than Hawkeye lol
          Hawkeye would rape your mom and dad at the same time while you watched. Put some respect on the name.

Comment

Imagine having a lower body count than Black Widow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
              Imagine having a lower body count than Black Widow lol
              is this joke based on the fact black widow's body count is herself
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Angry Wanda is the strongest Avenger :P
                the finger snap made no sense since it was revealed after IW that all life counted plants, gotta kill half of all life to make room for resources that have also been halved making everything redundant
                Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; May 5th, 2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Black widow body count: 1 (herself)
                  Hawkeye body count: a few yakuza goons, some thanos minions
                  Hulk body count:

Comment

EndGame just stole Titanic’s spot.

Might have a real chance of beating Avatar now.

https://deadline.com/2019/05/avenger...ce-1202607401/

Apparently, it reached 2 billion in a quarter of the time it took Avatar to do the same.
                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; May 5th, 2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                      EndGame just stole Titanic’s spot.

Might have a real chance of beating Avatar now.

https://deadline.com/2019/05/avenger...ce-1202607401/

Apparently, it reached 2 billion in a quarter of the time it took Avatar to do the same.
                      literally who the fuck cares about movies making rich people richer
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

literally who the fuck cares about movies making rich people richer
                        I just like seeing Marvel steal the records and make movie history with their big boi.

Comment

I just like seeing Marvel steal the records and make movie history with their big boi.
                          WOOO MY FAVORITE NAMELESS CORPORATION/BRAND JUST BEAT YOUR FAVORITE NAMELESS CORPORATION/BRAND

This shit will become a religion and people will get killed over it in the following decades, mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

WOOO MY FAVORITE NAMELESS CORPORATION/BRAND JUST BEAT YOUR FAVORITE NAMELESS CORPORATION/BRAND
                            But they’re not nameless tho.

Comment

But they’re not nameless tho.
                              they might as well be
                              what distinguishes popcorn entertainment from other popcorn entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                Black widow body count: 1 (herself)
                                Hawkeye body count: a few yakuza goons, some thanos minions
                                Hulk body count:
                                Hulk's got the highest. Spent 2 years murdering a million aliens for Jeff Goldblum.

Where as ya boy Thanos got punked by some new nobody character lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post
                                  Where as ya boy Thanos got punked by some new nobody character lol
                                  Damn Organization XIII is at it again.

Comment

I seen the Avengers endgame as well. I would recommend it the best movie I ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                    X