Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquaman was fucking ridiculous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Aquaman was fucking ridiculous

    But I have to respect the fact that the producers sat down and said "Alright what comic shit do we put in?"

    And the answer was "All of it. Every weird wild shit you can find."

    Man it was stupid, but like good fun stupid.
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

    #2
    I just couldn't get over how stupid they looked talking underwater or how the foot soldiers looked like shitty Power Ranger fodder.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
      I just couldn't get over how stupid they looked talking underwater or how the foot soldiers looked like shitty Power Ranger fodder.
      Bro the one liners "Permission to come aboard?"

      And having a Lord of the Rings battle with fucking crab people lmao

      I legit couldn't hate it. The balls on this movie.
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Sheko View Post

        Bro the one liners "Permission to come aboard?"

        And having a Lord of the Rings battle with fucking crab people lmao

        I legit couldn't hate it. The balls on this movie.
        Don't get me wrong it has a certain B movie charm, definitely a fun watch at home with friends. That said with the absurd levels of money they spent it looks terrible, it almost looks like a the type of knock off some foreign country would do of a real Hollywood blockbuster.

        Comment


          #5
          I love White Panther

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

            Don't get me wrong it has a certain B movie charm, definitely a fun watch at home with friends. That said with the absurd levels of money they spent it looks terrible, it almost looks like a the type of knock off some foreign country would do of a real Hollywood blockbuster.
            It was 3D at some theaters that is why it looked liked that. I never liked 3D simply because how it looks on a regular screen

            Comment

            Working...
            X