No announcement yet.

Joker Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie was dope. His evolution was done nicely. When he snapped the audience felt that shit. My only complaint wasn’t enough of them. Needed more joker and less Arthur. If there was just a few more scenes like the midget scene it would have been a 10 for me.

Comment

Movie was really good. The whole "white male incel" narrative the media has been pushing makes no sense.

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Richie dad being racist classic. Richie getting shot also classic lol
      Man I remember that. Way ahead of its time. I miss that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
        Movie was really good. The whole "white male incel" narrative the media has been pushing makes no sense.

Man I remember that. Way ahead of its time. I miss that show.
        I didn’t get the white incel thing at all. He was just a typical abused person that snapped. That has nothing to do with anything because abused victims of any race or gender retaliate. It is common to hear about abused wives blowing by heir husbands head off.

Static had a hot topic themes that are relevant now. That was what made it a great comic/show

Comment

He was never an "incel" though. People are retarded. Just because he lost the girl (Beetz) doesn't mean he didn't have the #1 fangirl (Robbie) who's DTF whenever on speed dial.

Comment

Movie was dope. His evolution was done nicely. When he snapped the audience felt that shit. My only complaint wasn’t enough of them. Needed more joker and less Arthur. If there was just a few more scenes like the midget scene it would have been a 10 for me.
            I was really hoping we'd see a more self-confident psychopath once he actually put on the costume, but all we got was the dance scene really.

The scene with De Niro at the end was really good, but I kinda wished we got a bit more Mark Hamill in that back-and-forth
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Lowkey I bet the anti rich asshole themes of the movie are partially why the media seems to be rallying so hard against it.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I was really hoping we'd see a more self-confident psychopath once he actually put on the costume, but all we got was the dance scene really.

The scene with De Niro at the end was really good, but I kinda wished we got a bit more Mark Hamill in that back-and-forth
                To me the Deniro scene signifies that complete change. I too would like a lot more scenes like that. He was clearly the Joker though at the end of the movie when he was committed. I think it needs a sequel.

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
                He was never an "incel" though. People are retarded. Just because he lost the girl (Beetz) doesn't mean he didn't have the #1 fangirl (Robbie) who's DTF whenever on speed dial.
                That is true if he is canon joker he goes from loser to hard on hoes captain. With bitches who would die for him lol

Comment

To me the Deniro scene signifies that complete change. I too would like a lot more scenes like that. He was clearly the Joker though at the end of the movie when he was committed. I think it needs a sequel.
                  He definitely was the Joker by the end, we just never got to bask in the full, manic Joker insanity that you'd see in other places
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    He definitely was the Joker by the end, we just never got to bask in the full, manic Joker insanity that you'd see in other places
                    I figured that was going to be the case. They emphasized it was going to be a Arthur movie.

Comment

Easily the best comic book movie of all time
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Working...
                      X