Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joker Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #41
    Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

    I have seen Wonder Woman and Aqua Man I enjoyed WW until that final fight which is terrible. Aqua Man was really bad imo, from the CGI to Jason Momoa's performance (I actually like him in most things) and the most boring plot since Thor 2. Shazaam looks like it will be good though.
    I was entertained but the chances of me revisiting those movies really low. That is how I feel about most of cape movies. It's funny because someone pointed out most of these films don't even have the lasting power of a film like 5th element. I laughed because it is true. I use to watch the shit out of the fifth element. Most of these film are just good for a night out at the movies. Not to mention you take them away from the enhanced theaters you see how weak they look.

    Comment


      #42
      Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
      I was entertained but the chances of me revisiting those movies really low. That is how I feel about most of cape movies. It's funny because someone pointed out most of these films don't even have the lasting power of a film like 5th element. I laughed because it is true. I use to watch the shit out of the fifth element. Most of these film are just good for a night out at the movies. Not to mention you take them away from the enhanced theaters you see how weak they look.
      I think after Endgame I am probably done with the genre until the next big event. Like I said I am ready for some off beat stuff.

      Comment


        #43
        Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

        I think after Endgame I am probably done with the genre until the next big event. Like I said I am ready for some off beat stuff.
        That is why I am hyped for this film. It is a completely new direction. I am down for villains run of films..

        Comment


          #44
          Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

          That is why I am hyped for this film. It is a completely new direction. I am down for villains run of films..
          I just hope they don't go full Batverse like I expect they will. I am cool with a Joker movie I don't need a Penguin movie, then a Scarecrow movie, then a Solomon Grundy movie etc. Lobo might be fun and Black Adam would be a good choice.

          Comment


            #45
            Saw the trailer and it looked great. However, I don't see a direction. What is the story about? Where is it going? Is it going to be about villains and heroes? From the trailer it looks like it is not connected at all with the comic universe. It almost doesn't even seem like a joker movie, rather a movie closer to It.

            I'm excited but cautious.

            Comment


              #46
              Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

              I just hope they don't go full Batverse like I expect they will. I am cool with a Joker movie I don't need a Penguin movie, then a Scarecrow movie, then a Solomon Grundy movie etc. Lobo might be fun and Black Adam would be a good choice.
              Joker,Bane, and Rahs are the only three batvillains who need a film. Black Adam is clearly getting a film. The rock better not turn him into a hero. Lobo would also be dope.
              Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
              Saw the trailer and it looked great. However, I don't see a direction. What is the story about? Where is it going? Is it going to be about villains and heroes? From the trailer it looks like it is not connected at all with the comic universe. It almost doesn't even seem like a joker movie, rather a movie closer to It.

              I'm excited but cautious.
              You know the ending already he is turning into the Joker. It is about what made him that way and how he slowly goes phychotic. It's a movie that will make you root for a man to become a mass murderer lol.
              Last edited by 40 acres; April 7th, 2019, 04:09 PM.

              Comment


                #47
                looks dope

                Comment


                  #48
                  Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                  Just realize this movie is going to make people root for a psychopathic clown to go on a murder spree lol.
                  I'm curious which public figures have the balls to actually admit it though, given how mass killings are such a hot-button issue in this country.

                  Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                  He defined the character, so much so that people aren't even open to other interpretations of the character on the big screen. If he isn't fighting for "Truth, Justice and the American way" with a giant smile on his face people don't want to see it.
                  Cavill was fucked from the jump. His take on Superman was better suited for Batman, honestly. And I don't even blame the actor himself, really, given that all he did was bring Synder's version of the character to life. Plus, guy is British (I didn't even know) and Brits tend to be classically trained. Synder should've stuck to what he knows instead of hurting his own career and bringing other people down with him.
                  Last edited by Kai’ckul; April 9th, 2019, 02:04 AM.

                  Comment


                    #49
                    MOM’S

                    Comment


                      #50
                      Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post
                      I'm curious which public figures have the balls to actually admit it though, given how mass killings are such a hot-button issue in this country.

                      .
                      People have always liked the joker. Even knowing he was a killer long before knowing he had a sad backstory. They liked his twisted kills for the longest. He started becoming even more popular once Jack nicholson showed how fucked up he is in real time lol

                      Comment


                        #51
                        Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                        People have always liked the joker. Even knowing he was a killer long before knowing he had a sad backstory. They liked his twisted kills for the longest. He started becoming even more popular once Jack nicholson showed how fucked up he is in real time lol
                        Villains tend to be the most fascinating facet of a character. It's why some small part of everyone wants them to win, though I would argue it's more likely due to the underdog effect than mass psychosis.
                        Last edited by Kai’ckul; April 10th, 2019, 03:37 PM.

                        Comment


                          #52
                          Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post

                          Villains tend to be the most fascinating facet of a character. It's why some small part of everyone wants them to win, though I would argue it's more likely due to the underdog effect than mass psychosis.
                          The good villains tend to have underdogs. That is actually a general theme with Batman villains in general. Most of them are tragic. Even the most brutal of them Bane was a child born and raised in a shithole prison.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X