Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix about to make another terrible anime adaptation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix about to make another terrible anime adaptation.

This is the cast for the new Netflix Bebop movie

https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/04/0...vealed-ign-now

I enjoy so very few things yet Hollywood still finds a way to ruin them.

In all honesty, the first guy was pretty good in TWD.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post
      In all honesty, the first guy was pretty good in TWD.
      if you liked that check him out in enter the dragon

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post

if you liked that check him out in enter the dragon
        That's about Bruce Lee correct? I never saw it yet, but I heard it was good.

And that's indeed odd coming from myself who watches nothing but anime/Kaiju and gaming.

But I do watch things besides that. One of my favorite movies has to be Edge of Tomorrow.

Comment

It could be worse. The cast doesn't look nearly as bad as the Keanu version they were talking about for years...
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
            It could be worse. The cast doesn't look nearly as bad as the Keanu version they were talking about for years...
            Keanu has zero range so I agree on that point, I just don’t like John Cho and he is too old.

Comment

That Bill Nye looking fellow is gonna make an excellent "Radical" Edward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                That Bill Nye looking fellow is gonna make an excellent "Radical" Edward.
                Lol the fact that they haven’t cast her yet let’s me know they couldn’t figure how to translate her character to live action and just said fuck it. Inb4 Selena Gomez.

Comment

but Spike is 6' 1...

Comment

I was about to say that Netflix anime hasn't been that bad in recent years. But this is LIVE ACTION. Fucking hell.

Who's the target audience for live action anime at this point? They all suck and literally everyone agrees.

... Although, if any anime could pull off live action, cowboy Bebop might be close enough to a real-world aesthetic to pull it off. It won't necessarily be jarring as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                      I was about to say that Netflix anime hasn't been that bad in recent years. But this is LIVE ACTION. Fucking hell.

Who's the target audience for live action anime at this point? They all suck and literally everyone agrees.

... Although, if any anime could pull off live action, cowboy Bebop might be close enough to a real-world aesthetic to pull it off. It won't necessarily be jarring as fuck.
                      There are good LA movies, they are just very few and far between. Rurounii Kenshin and FMA were pretty good. I also liked Casshern a lot, despite its differences to the anime.
                      AoT was done by Toho and wasn't a bad movie.
                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Working...
                      X