Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bleach is better than the entire MCU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Meliodas from Nanatsu? If you actually believe that's above a 2/10 series at this point you have the most horrendous opinion and taste out here. Fucking nerd

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

      More relevant than you lmao

      Ray and Norman >>>>

      Published in a magazine which is a part of WSJ lmao

      Which means the MC is now Kurapika who is not a soyboy

      also forgot meliodas
      Meliodas sucks fucking ass get him out of there

      Off topic: is TPN actually good? I've heard that it took a huge nosedive in quality after the first arc.

      Comment


      • DokTOR.
        DokTOR. commented
        Editing a comment
        It's decent. It had a lame arc (though the antagonist saves it), but it's picking back up again.

      #63
      Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
      Meliodas from Nanatsu? If you actually believe that's above a 2/10 series at this point you have the most horrendous opinion and taste out here. Fucking nerd
      Who said the series was good lmao I said the MC ain't no soyboy unlike peter parker and t'challa
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

      Comment


        #64
        Yabuki Joe is shounen so if he counts it's not really a challenge anymore if we're comparing shounen to MCU

        Comment


          #65
          Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

          Who said the series was good lmao I said the MC ain't no soyboy unlike peter parker and t'challa
          But is Thanos a soyboy

          Comment


            #66
            Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

            But is Thanos a soyboy
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

            Comment


              #67
              Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
              Gon is so awesome that he's been absent from his own series for more than dozens of chapters
              He's not absent, he's done. His story is over.
              Wipers - So Young

              Comment


                #68
                Originally posted by Salvador Kali View Post
                He's not absent, he's done. His story is over.
                Shame, really. Not that it's bad writing to leave gon out of the story, it's just that he and killua were the most entertaining elements of the narrative to me.
                Also not a fan of kurapika so this arc isn't really grabbing me like the Peak kino that was CA

                Comment


                  #69
                  Originally posted by Salvador Kali View Post
                  He's not absent, he's done. His story is over.
                  Togashi should have just killed him off if that's the case instead of asspulling Alluka.
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                  Comment


                    #70
                    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                    More relevant than you lmao

                    Ray and Norman >>>>

                    Published in a magazine which is a part of WSJ lmao

                    Which means the MC is now Kurapika who is not a soyboy

                    also forgot meliodas
                    Not really.

                    Those two are somehow worse than Emma.

                    Saitama is just an exception, even if that were the case.

                    Kurapika is just a watered down Sasuke, nerd.

                    Comment


                      #71
                      Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post

                      Shame, really. Not that it's bad writing to leave gon out of the story, it's just that he and killua were the most entertaining elements of the narrative to me.
                      Also not a fan of kurapika so this arc isn't really grabbing me like the Peak kino that was CA
                      Personally this arc had a stronger start than the CA. With the set-up out of the way(I hope) the arc is coming into its own.

                      Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                      Togashi should have just killed him off if that's the case instead of asspulling Alluka.
                      I think giving him closure mattered more. And however iffy Alluka was, it did serve as a transition to the "world beyond" that we waited a while to see.

                      Wipers - So Young

                      Comment


                        #72
                        >MCU is shit - Y
                        >Bleach (like every anime ever) is shit - Y
                        >Shit > $hit - ???

                        Comment


                          #73
                          Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                          >MCU is shit - Y
                          >Bleach (like every anime ever) is shit - Y
                          >Shit > $hit - ???
                          That's so deep.

                          Comment


                          • Oneiros
                            Oneiros commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Meaningful input as always.

                          • #83.6666666667
                            #83.6666666667 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's the first compliment I've received from you, t#@nk$.
                        Working...
                        X