Whats with the Incel Troll Campaign against Captain Marvel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats with the Incel Troll Campaign against Captain Marvel

I haven't seen keyboard cucks get this butthurt over a superhero since the old Goku vs. Superman heyday of MvC vs. forum.

The fuck is this???

Brie: “I don’t want to hear what a white man has to say about ‘A Wrinkle in Time.’ I want to hear what a woman of color, a biracial woman has to say about the film. I want to hear what teenagers think about the film.”

Basically, Brie decided to be a Social Justice Warrior, and the internet responded in kind...

Comment

Same backlash that the internet had over Ghostbusters, I guess.

Comment

• Cid
        Cid commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, if you get angry over stupid shit like changing the gender, sexual orientation, or race of a character then you're a faggot.

• RussianCoffeeAddict
        Editing a comment
        Sure.

...But it's completely pointless to do the swapping in the first place and...again...it's very...very clear agenda pushing where it wasn't there before.

That's still pretty gay.

If they're so desperate for their GiRl PoWeR, go make entirely new characters. In fact, this was basically the attitude of everyone toward Captain Marvel before Brie Larson decided to open her mouth...then it started looking like it'll be the archetypical Feminist drivel in movie form again.

Even girls in the dorms over here at my college think that the gender bends are stupid, and according to SJW doctrine, they should be completely on board, lol.
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 7th, 2019, 12:40 PM.

• Cid
        Cid commented
        Editing a comment
        Captain Marvel has been a woman for a while now, so it's not like this anything new. They also made new characters for the Ghostbusters movie, they didn't genderbend anyone for it. People were just mad they didn't do Ghostbusters 3 instead, which is also pretty gay.

In general, the anti-SJWs are just as bad as the SJWs themselves. Both are bitch-ass, whiny snowflakes that need to be punched in the face one good time for getting their panties rustled over nothing. lol

This is amazing. Thousands of white male incels typed themselves to death.

Captain Marvel still sucks though.

Comment

Honestly, I don't really care about her comments. As ridiculous as they are, I still want to see the movie.

The entirety of this controversy is stupid.

Comment

Never understood the appeal of Carol Danvers. She was only ever interesting when she lost her powers and that was in the 80s.

People only really got interested in her again after they found out that Warmachine was tapping those cakes post leotard.

Comment

White guys be snowflakes? Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

That's all???
              It's enough.

Comment

That's all???
                I mean, to be fair, if it's really all just straight white dudes (spoopy) that are upset and refusing to watch the movie...you should be perfectly happy, Shob.

There won't be as many of those pesky white people watching her movie...which is what she wants...right?

She'll be getting her wish. Not quite how she expected, I'd bet, but still.

Comment

It's fine because now both feminists and Brie-hating anti-feminists are pushing for people to see Alita Battle Angel, which is just the best course of action anyway

Comment

I dunno if Wonder Woman got the same treatment. So it's pretty much not really a matter of backlash against a woman being in the lead role of capeshit. It's more that Brie herself comes off as a grandstanding bitch.
                    This Heat - Working Night

Comment

• RussianCoffeeAddict
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup. Wonder Woman tried to be a story about a superhero facing challenges and overcoming obstacles, and none of the actors complained about "those straight white dudes" before the movie came out or after. The non-Feminists got their interesting story without the grandstanding, the Feminists got their precious representation.

When stuff like this happens, tho, the story ends up turning into an agenda push more than an actual, interesting story, and the non-Feminists are gonna know that's what it is...
                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 7th, 2019, 01:00 PM.

Anyone looking forward to seeing a young Nick Fury, tho...?

Comment

People boycott movies for the dumbest reasons.

Remember when Avengers 2 got skipped out by feminists offended by an offhand prima noctis reference? Or Force Awakens for... Having a black MC or something?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Remember when Avengers 2 got skipped out by feminists offended by an offhand prima noctis reference?
                        No?

What was that now???

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                          People boycott movies for the dumbest reasons.

Remember when Avengers 2 got skipped out by feminists offended by an offhand prima noctis reference? Or Force Awakens for... Having a black MC or something?
                          Everyone knows that black people don't exist in Star Wars.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                            OrganizationXV commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Every trilogy gets exactly one.

Lando, Mace Windu, and Finn are the Holy Trinity of black guys

• Issa
                            Issa commented
                            Editing a comment
                            OrganizationXV This is why the EU will always be better than the movies.

Rae Sloane and Quinlan Vos actually exist with millions of other black people.

No?

What was that now???
                          Tony Stark was like "If I were king I'd bring back prima noctis, teehee," and a small group of people were like "fuck this entire franchise"
                          Last edited by OrganizationXV; March 7th, 2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

That's all???
                            Imagine if instead of white males, the quote was dismissive of minorities. What would your reaction have been to it then?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Imagine if instead of white males, the quote was dismissive of minorities. What would your reaction have been to it then?
                              Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

I don't want to hear what goyim have to say about "Eight Crazy Nights"

Fight me.
                                Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; March 7th, 2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X