Whats with the Incel Troll Campaign against Captain Marvel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

"affirmative action" will literally be etched into every neo nazis grave per their request. This is the go to argument point of every fucking little idiot pretending that this somehow tips the scales of racism in America. What is affirmative action even suppose to prove when minorities are effected negatively before they even get to high school. AC is nothing more than a tool for people like you to point at it as racism against the poor rich white people when in reality it means nothing.
    Can you say anything relevant to my comment at all, or are you just going to sperg about your feelings again

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Still a valid classification, even to the widely-despised leftists you've seemingly fallen for. A white rich woman, no less.
      Looks like you completely missed what she was trying to say and just started REEEEING along with other anti-sjws.

What do you mean? I was just making a quip about Jews being rich as fuck.
      Jews are historically the most shitted on group in history, nothing more, nothing less. Even more so than black people if you can believe that.

Comment

Relevant:
        The Memes....PNG

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
          Looks like you completely missed what she was trying to say and just started REEEEING along with other anti-sjws.
          She was talking about 'Wrinkle' and how she didn't care what white men thought about it because they weren't the target demographic. Shob was unimpressed, and I posed a hypothetical to see if he would remain consistent. I don't really care what some Hollywood retard says one way or another, I expressly stated that to Issa when he said he'd shrug it off.

Do you understand? I'm just testing people on their consistency, like I am with you right now on your oppression/privilege heirarchy.

Jews are historically the most shitted on group in history, nothing more, nothing less. Even more so than black people if you can believe that.
          Ok.

Comment

Jews are historically the most shitted on group in history.
            Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

yea, but they get like helicopters and cars named after them or whatever

thats gotta count for something, right

Comment

thats gotta count for something, right

less than still being alive

Comment

less than still being alive
                  would you really want to exist in a world where an orange manchild in a toupee is in charge of your ancestral homelands
                  Last edited by Helly; March 8th, 2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

would you really want to exist in a world where an orange manchild in a toupee is in charge of your ancestral homelands
                    I mean I'd rather live in a wold where an orange manchild in a toupee isn't in charge of anything--but I'll take it over not living at all.

Comment

Jews are historically the most shitted on group in history, nothing more, nothing less.
                      Go to bed, Shekelstein.

Comment

Jews are historically the most shitted on group in history
                        it's called jealousy

Comment

How the fuck have you autists turned this into topic about race and affirmative action? Goddamn.

Comment

I'm gonna watch the movie regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                              How the fuck have you autists turned this into topic about race and affirmative action? Goddamn.
                              the whole thing was about a white actress race-baiting in the first place

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not just talking about American history, I'm talking about world history. Jews have been everyone's punching bag and scapegoat for a while, it's almost like a tradition.

Comment

the whole thing was about a white actress race-baiting in the first place
                                  It was more of a feminist "fight the patriarchy" than anything else, though. I don't see how Jews got roped into it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

the choice is clear

Comment

I browsed some of the RT audience scores and they're honestly pretty funny.

"1/2 star, it's pretty average"

"1 star, just a bot"

"1/2 star, the movie is pretty good but it's also just feminist garbage"

^ actual reviews I came across.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

the choice is clear
                                        One point for the weebs I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

It was more of a feminist "fight the patriarchy" than anything else, though. I don't see how Jews got roped into it all.
                                          patriarchy predates white men.

I dont, either. i was just making an offhand joke and tez overthought it, which led to shob putting in his input as well

Comment

Working...
                                          X