• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvel's next Oscar winner

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Who cares?
      hey I'm on your schedule chief, im askin shob tho

also check out my hip hop thread, its in the religion section wtf dude cmon i really wanted to see ur reaction to this fire i made

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

I don't want to hear what goyim have to say about "Eight Crazy Nights"

Fight me.
      ok but "wrinkle" was not a brownie-exclusive story. I should kno, I read it in a 90% lily-white school with my classmates at the time. they had quite the reaction to the mc, completely undressed, getting felt up by aliens and being described as a "funny tadpole". it was very awkward to their primitive child brains and very very funny to me as a budding nihilist and agent of chaos
      Last edited by Helly; March 7th, 2019, 02:07 PM.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Captain Marvel is a poor woman's Wonder Woman, so it stands to reason that her actress (Brie Larson) be a poor woman's Gal Gadot (actress who portrayed the latter). It is worth noting that there wasn't much backlash from "incels" for WW because Gadot isn't an obnoxious, divisive twat.

That being said, I'll probably still watch it when it's uploaded to NF in a few months, though I really cba to see it in theaters.
        Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; March 7th, 2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Leftist critics thinks its trash. They just won’t completely nuke it because she is female. Female critics going in on it. This movie is just lucky it’s before endgame so it will make money regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Imagine if instead of white males, the quote was dismissive of minorities. What would your reaction have been to it then?
            Then she'd be punching down.

Comment

4,2 in imdb, seems like a good movie.

Comment

Because Captain Marvel was at first a MAN.

If this is a female, she should be known as MISS Marvel.

Therefore, they did it just to piss people off.

No one wants to see a movie where the superhero is replaced by a female, when canonically that hero was Male.

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                  4,2 in imdb seems like a good movie.
                  theres literally like 500 "1/10; I'm a white male, so I wasn't allowed to like this movie" reviews though

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; March 7th, 2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

There's a thing called ComicsGate, and it's unironic

oy vey

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

theres literally like 500 "1/10; I'm a white male, so I wasn't allowed to like this movie" reviews though

Looking at the trailer and the cast I'd rate it 3.5/10

If I ever bothered to watch the movie, most likely less.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

No one wants to see a movie where the superhero is replaced by a female, when canonically that hero was Male.
                        weekly improvements

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                          Captain Marvel is a poor woman's Wonder Woman, so it stands to reason that her actress (Brie Larson) be a poor woman's Gal Gadot (actress who portrayed the latter). It is worth noting that there wasn't much backlash from "incels" for WW because Gadot isn't an obnoxious, divisive twat.

That being said, I'll probably still watch it when it's uploaded to NF in a few months, though I really cba to see it in theaters.
                          This is the only correct answer so far. There isn’t some incel cabal actively trying to destroy this movie. It’s just Larson running her damn mouth.

Comment

She isn't even the first female Captain Marvel.

Comment

Some of the saddest losers on earth in the comments section. They're living caricatures almost

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

She isn't even the first female Captain Marvel.
                                But the female captain Marvel was known as Miss Marvel.

Therefore, the movie itself is just a bunch of garbage for not Staying close to the comics.

Comment

Majority of these guys are the ones who complain about you know what and call people sn*w****** when they get offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                                    There isn’t some incel cabal actively trying to destroy this movie
                                    Weren't there so many 1/10 user reviews on Rotten Tomatoes (weeks before the actual release) that they had to disable the feature entirely?

Comment

But the female captain Marvel was known as Miss Marvel.

Therefore, the movie itself is just a bunch of garbage for not Staying close to the comics.
                                      She wasn't the female captain marvel she was miss marvel and Monica was Captain Marvel.

Long after Vell.

These terrible movies never stay close to the comics. Take X-Men first class for example.
                                      Last edited by Issa; March 7th, 2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Apparently it's a bad movie

Wow who would have thought
                                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                                          Apparently it's a bad movie

Wow who would have thought
                                          Shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                                          X