• Show
Clear All

DBS: Broly VA gets hit by #MeToo

super late to this i kno, but I like a good dumpster fire

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/...iate-behavior/

thoughts?!?!

a toxic show all around

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
    Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

kissing someone on the cheek equals rape didn't you know
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

sjws are retarded, what else is new?

Comment

This some bullshit. Why they gotta hate on my boy Vic?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
            This some bullshit. Why they gotta hate on my boy Vic?
            As somebody who used to be part of the convention scene, this stuff has been going on for over a decade. At the height of FMA's popularity, there were rumors. On top of those, by all accounts, he was an asshole and one of the worst talents in voice acting to work with.

Comment

Huh, you think you know a guy
              Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

Comment

Well, that sucks. Vic had a few of my favorite voices in anime.

Comment

“Accusations of homophobia”

Can Broly get any more based?

Comment

i mean....js bros, I think its a bit fucked telling your fans to go bat for u lol. who the hell does this guy think he is

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                    kissing someone on the cheek equals rape didn't you know
                    the word rape is nowhere in that article ffs bruno

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                      i mean....js bros, I think its a bit fucked telling your fans to go bat for u lol. who the hell does this guy think he is
                      He would apparently also get his fans to bring him food and coffee. So it's not really surprising.

Comment

the word rape is nowhere in that article ffs bruno

hasn't stopped twitter from claiming he's sexually assaulting people
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

He LOOKED at me. I never felt so violated in my life.

Comment

I've been hearing things about him for years now. Way before #metoo.

Comment

his statement says he gave out hugs and kisses on cheeks/foreheads. i wonder if he means fans at conventions or VA coworkers

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                              Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Now, did he campaign for it or did he happen to suggest it? Depending on context, this could be a huge dick move or pretty understandable imo.

Comment

If i were a celeb i wouldnt be getting in touch with any fan, they can just twist the story 40 years down the road zzzzzzz

Comment

Apparently he was fooling around with underaged girls.

I've also heard he's generally a piece of shit.

Whatever though, can't really say I've thought about him much either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

He would apparently also get his fans to bring him food and coffee. So it's not really surprising.
                                      huh, well its news to me. This guy sounds like a massive tool lol

eh, I mean, it's technically correct at least as far as the US legal definition goes.

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                                      his statement says he gave out hugs and kisses on cheeks/foreheads. i wonder if he means fans at conventions or VA coworkers
                                      most likely he does both, but in this article he admits to touch-feelies on underage girls and pins it on his upbringing. to his credit, at the very least it seems like he hasnt grabbed anyone by the pussy

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Now, did he campaign for it or did he happen to suggest it? Depending on context, this could be a huge dick move or pretty understandable imo.
                                      article links to the Twitter with screenshots. cant link it myself for some reason, it sends back an invalid response error or whatever. in the screenshots he's on a Discord pertaining to a fanclub and is p straightforward with his words.

Originally posted by Crismon View Post
                                      If i were a celeb i wouldnt be getting in touch with any fan, they can just twist the story 40 years down the road zzzzzzz
                                      truth, Im gonna be hiring a cameraman to follow me errwhere once Medley's fire starts droppin. any hoe tries to slander me, im gonna sue their whole lineage into oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                        Apparently he was fooling around with underaged girls.

I've also heard he's generally a piece of shit.

Whatever though, can't really say I've thought about him much either way.
                                        Based, fuck am*rica and its age of consent laws if het age is on the clock she ready for the cock

Comment

Working...
                                        X