SPOOOOKY Thread 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOOOOKY Thread 2018

So as you guys may or may not haven to noticed, it's October. Which means it's that time of year to scare your heart right out of your chest. So what movies, games, books, manga, etc. have you been reading to satisfy that. Feel free to post about it here. You can also feel free to post creepy images or creepypasta (Provided their spoilered).

Cid did say the activity on the site has been abysmal the past few months, so let me throw my hat in.

At the time of this post, I just finished watching The Thing (1982). Great damn movie, with superb effects. They won't make movies like that anymore. Tonight I'll probably watch Alien or Final Destination.

In terms of games, I've installed Alien Isolation, Costume Quest 2, Doom, and Castlevania Lords of Shadow.
    Last edited by Zemoco; October 16th, 2018, 02:41 PM.

Been playing sundered, beautiful Lovecraftian metroidvania. Pretty much been doing all things Lovecraft. Been drawing for inktober. Looking at pictures of parasites because they're the creepiest things ever. Been playing Friday the 13th with Culpa.

Comment

I should pick up Bloodborne again. Otherwise I've been playing Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, which still has a somewhat spooky vibe.

Also, my creative writing class has some really dark stories, does that count? One girl wrote a pixie hollow fanfiction where zombies tore regular fairies limb from limb.
      (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness

The Evil Dead movies

Rosemary's Baby

Apocalypse Now
        Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels

Comment

Doing a 31 days of Horror stream.

So far we've done Until Dawn, Uncanny Valley, some PT, and now I'm playing Alien Isolation.
          Been doing streaming with viewers at night and dropping on some Friday the 13th. Ori has joined in quite a bit.
          Got some more horror lined up for the rest of the month. Maybe throw in some scary movies nearer the end of the month. My wife isn't into horror, so unless my buddy comes to town, I'm alone with most of it, and most of my down time is spent streaming.
          Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
          Culpa's Twitch Channel!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

PT is actually the greatest horror game ever, and it's not even a full game.

Comment

Let's take this moment to appreciate the greatest portrayal of one of the greatest characters in horror media, Anthony Hopkin's Hannibal Lector.

Comment

The Haunting of Hill House. On the news at 11:00, Netflix continues to render "conventional" networks obsolete.
                Last edited by Oneiros; October 16th, 2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I think I'll go ahead and finish RE 7 this month.
                  (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

So this Friday should I watch Alien, Event Horizo, or go see Halloween?

Decision, Decisions...

Comment

I think I might rent the Shining this weekend. Because Kubrick. And Jack Nicholson.

Comment

>playing, watching, reading, acting or doing anything related to horror at all

no thanks, i like to have a normal heartbeat
                        altermatively i don't like dying of boredom when watching slasher films
                        Originally posted by Oneiros
                        In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

no thanks, i like to have a normal heartbeat
                            "I'm a pussy"
                            altermatively i don't like dying of boredom when watching slasher films
                            dont you get off on ppl dying gruesome deaths

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                              "I'm a pussy"
                              dont you get off on ppl dying gruesome deaths
                              No i watched all 20 videos on the gauntlet™ and didnt feel anything, not disgust nor a boner

disappointing

Comment

No i watched all 20 videos on the gauntlet™ and didnt feel anything, not disgust nor a boner

disappointing
                                you know what to do
                                remember to start with people who have no relation to you

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                                  you know what to do
                                  remember to start with people who have no relation to you
                                  I said I felt NOTHING, dumbfuck

Comment

I said I felt NOTHING, dumbfuck
                                    I was thinking it was because you weren't committing any cruel acts yourself

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X