So i watched interstellar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post
    Cid was it the threat towards your son that earned the hammer?
    There are very few things that I absolutely don't tolerate, that happens to be the biggest one. If you're such repugnant scum that you're going to insult someone's child then you don't deserve to post on my website.
    Last edited by Cid; July 1st, 2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Lol he got banned my shrimp fried rice taste that much better now.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
        All I'm getting from Morph is that disliking the USSR and Communism = self-hate (or being a "KGB sleeper").

Lol.

Honestly, I'd think the USSR (alone) rivaling Nazi Germany throughout the entirety of its history in terms of its eagerness to commit evil, not for a lack of following the ideological tenets, would convince people like Morph that Communism is nothing but Fascism's twin, but I guess some people will always have a soft-spot for Red Fascism...
        Oh, definitely. It's because I have a "soft spot" for Communism, not because I wanna go hard in exposing your carefree sanctimoniousness. It manifestly was not the thoroughly democratic Land of the FREEEEE that:

-Seceded from its host country (an act of high treason)
        -Mercilessly executed traitors, both genuine and perceived (see ^ to see how delightfully ironic this is)
        -Endangered the native population to damn-near the point of extinction, which is suggestive of an invasive species
        -Enslaved the darkies like they were chattel
        -All but enslaved Orientals ("indentured servitude" is a lesser iteration of slavery)
        -Interned Nips in "camps," which may or may not bear a striking resemblance to those the world across
        -Allowed Nazi war criminals to go free in exchange for their fealty and access to their research in order to get a jump-start on the arms race & space race (for example, Mengele was significantly worse than almost ANY SS soldier or, hell, even officer)
        -CIA introduced highly-addictive narcotics to low-income (read: black) neighborhoods after Jim Crow was abolished as a means of suppression
        -Similarly, alcohol keeps the government-sanctioned exiled that are the Native Americans in check
        -Rendition -- it only violates the corresponding Geneva Convention
        -The Patriot Act; as a follow-up, Snowden blowing the whistle
        -Separating immigrants, illegal or not, from their families instead of simply deporting them all
        -etc.

Stop being a naive retard for once and fooling yourself into thinking there are good guys in this world. Every single country -- without exception -- is guilty of countless unspeakable acts. Humanity is a personified self-mutilating, always-mutating smallpox tailor-made for Mother Nature by our Father in Heaven, hallowed be His Name.
        Last edited by Oneiros; July 2nd, 2018, 02:40 AM.

Comment

To the Shadow realm he goes.

Comment

I can't imagine the talent, dedication and lack of life required to come off as this much of a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              Wait Sza got banned? How am i supposed to finish my story now?
              Now you have the perfect ending.

Originally posted by Cid View Post

There are very few things that I absolutely don't tolerate, that happens to be the biggest one. If you're such repugnant scum that you're going to insult someone's child then you don't deserve to post on my website.
              He did way worse than that.

He threatened to really hurt him. A permaban wouldn't do that justice. He should be fucking arrested.

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
              Humanity is a personified self-mutilating, always-mutating smallpox tailor-made for Mother Nature by our Father in Heaven, hallowed be His Name.
              This is going in my sig
              Last edited by Thar; July 2nd, 2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Supermans Tie
                Supermans Tie commented
                Editing a comment
                saying he should be arrested is a little bit of a overreaction, i think.

• Thar
                Thar commented
                Editing a comment
                I mean, at least get some authority's attention with the threat in case they keep going with it. That shit can't be taken lightly.

Damn Sza is such a little cuckboy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post

i don't disagree with that, i'm just saying that's probably why he's mad
                rip, but tbh id prob be mad if everyone told me to kms

Comment

Originally posted by Supermans Tie View Post

Would you kill yourself while having a naked man as your last sight?

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Would you kill yourself while having a naked man as your last sight?
                    n-no because im not gay!!!

Comment

n-no because im not gay!!!

You sure?

Comment

If you're not annoying, idiotic, and an awful person offline then perhaps you shouldn't act the part online.
                        #RIP

Comment

Memes aren't worth getting mad over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                          Working...
                          X