• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite MCU Netflix shows villain?

Comment

Yo, yo, yo.

Comment

R. I.P Gringo he was just trying to eat his burger before he got stabbed up
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

So, I am on like episode 3 but can't get passed that much. I don't really feel the story. Like what is up with the plot? It makes no sense at this point. Does it explain why the girl is important later on? The first episode was amazing but it seems to wonder without purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
            So, I am on like episode 3 but can't get passed that much. I don't really feel the story. Like what is up with the plot? It makes no sense at this point. Does it explain why the girl is important later on? The first episode was amazing but it seems to wonder without purpose.
            Episode 3 the precinct episode right picks up at the end. As for the girl they tell her story a little later. But still a little half assed.

Comment

The issue with season 2 is that they knew they weren't coming back and forced a conclusion to the Jigsaw story line. If they fleshed out the blackmail plot, cut it down to 8 episodes and didn't do any of the Billy shit this would have been straight.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                The issue with season 2 is that they knew they weren't coming back and forced a conclusion to the Jigsaw story line. If they fleshed out the blackmail plot, cut it down to 8 episodes and didn't do any of the Billy shit this would have been straight.
                I am only six episodes in billy storyline has been trash. Not only that his face was disappointing. He turned into the bomber kid from part 1.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

I am only six episodes in billy storyline has been trash. Not only that his face was disappointing. He turned into the bomber kid from part 1.
                  Yup that actor is way to attractive (pause) to put a couple scratches on his face and treat him like he is a monster. It's not fun when bad things happen to him now that he has lost his memory.

Comment

Episode 3 the precinct episode right picks up at the end. As for the girl they tell her story a little later. But still a little half assed.
                    As long as she has a purpose to the story I'll still give Punisher a try, I suppose. I just feel like they didn't handle the story properly after episode 2 and it is just going everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Yup that actor is way to attractive (pause) to put a couple scratches on his face and treat him like he is a monster. It's not fun when bad things happen to him now that he has lost his memory.
                      I wanted to see him on some psycho shit like bullseye was in dd3. Instead he came off as a victim getting molested and abused. Well at least the action been nice so far. Only half way done though.

Comment

To me, Russo was the best part of S1. Duplicitous, but still retained a twisted code of honor (however slight) unlike Agent Orange. Also, was the only person aside from Murdock to give Castle that work. Seeing him walk through the agents was an eerie parallel to seeing Frank take down the platoon. Basically a dark(er) Frank who happened to be his best friend, which makes the line between them even blurrier.

That's why I was hyped for his metamorphosis into "Jigsaw" (haven't started it yet). But, according to these posts, I shouldn't be...? Shame. Bushmaster and Walker were alright even though their storylines weren't properly tied up. But I guess they didn't know they would be canceled, so there's that. Still... I would take an organic open ending over forced "closure" any day. :/

Though, looking at the trailer now, Jigsaw doesn't look nearly as grotesque as I imagined. They clearly phoned it in.
                        Last edited by Oneiros; January 25th, 2019, 03:02 AM.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

As long as she has a purpose to the story I'll still give Punisher a try, I suppose. I just feel like they didn't handle the story properly after episode 2 and it is just going everywhere.
                          Honestly I think they mishandled both dual storylines I am the biggest punisher fan and say this. The only saving factor of this season is the action pieces. John Bernthal the guy who plays punisher pretty much carried this season if I am going to be honest. Well I am at episode 9 so I have five left. If anything like last season the last three episodes were like a punisher movie so I am pushing on with that thought in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                            To me, Russo was the best part of S1. Duplicitous, but still retained a twisted code of honor (however slight) unlike Agent Orange. Also, was the only person aside from Murdock to give Castle that work. Seeing him walk through the agents was an eerie parallel to seeing Frank take down the platoon. Basically a dark(er) Frank who happened to be his best friend, which makes the line between them even blurrier.

That's why I was hyped for his metamorphosis into "Jigsaw" (haven't started it yet). But, according to these posts, I shouldn't be...? Shame. Bushmaster and Walker were alright even though their storylines weren't properly tied up. But I guess they didn't know they would be canceled, so there's that. Still... I would take an organic open ending over forced "closure" any day. :/

Though, looking at the trailer now, Jigsaw doesn't look nearly as grotesque as I imagined. They clearly phoned it in.
                            I mean you got the gist of it not much to add to this to be honest. The actor who played jigsaw is not bad in my opinion just the plot is Luke warm. Turning into what could have been a standout villain into old yellow catching rabies if I had to make a comparison lol

Comment

I mean you got the gist of it not much to add to this to be honest. The actor who played jigsaw is not bad in my opinion just the plot is Luke warm. Turning into what could have been a standout villain into old yellow catching rabies if I had to make a comparison lol
                              The only thing that should've changed is Billy's motivation for killing Frank from business to personal. Making him froth at the mouth is just extra, especially as he's previously been portrayed as dispassionate and level-headed even when pulling the trigger on people he likes, lol. The new stipulation of hating Frank instead of thinking of him as a brother (we know what family means, or doesn't mean, to Billy) shouldn't change the core of his character.
                              Last edited by Oneiros; January 25th, 2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

The only thing that should've changed is Billy's motivation for killing Frank from business to personal. Making him froth at the mouth is just extra, especially as he's previously been portrayed as dispassionate and level-headed even when pulling the trigger on people he likes, lol. The new stipulation of hating Frank instead of thinking of him as a brother (we know what family means, or doesn't mean, to Billy) shouldn't change the core of his character.
                                I mean he is still level headed it's just the story itself is underwhelming. I expected a much bigger showdown and a lot more animosity. I can only talk about so much without spoiling it completely.

Comment

I mean he is still level headed it's just the story itself is underwhelming. I expected a much bigger showdown and a lot more animosity. I can only talk about so much without spoiling it completely.
                                  If the superfriends (reluctantly) team up to defeat the new big bad, it can be salvaged depending on how they played it. I could see Billy helping Frank because he wants to kill Frank with his own two hands. Alternately, I could see him taking out the competition and getting unfettered access to that paper.

Comment

If the superfriends (reluctantly) team up to defeat the new big bad, it can be salvaged depending on how they played it. I could see Billy helping Frank because he wants to kill Frank with his own two hands. Alternately, I could see him taking out the competition and getting unfettered access to that paper.
                                    Super spoiler so don't read if you don't want to know.

I mean it last warning don't read.

Your persistent your choice.

Nah nothing close to that happens. Billy dies bleeding out courtesy of Madani. Crying like a little bitch asking for forgiveness because he doesn't want to die alon. Frank doesn't even entertain that shit and double taps his bitch ass lol.

Last edited by 40 acres; January 27th, 2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Nah nothing close to that happens. Billy dies bleeding out courtesy of Madani. Crying like a little bitch asking for forgiveness because he doesn't want to die alon. Frank doesn't even entertain that shit and double taps his bitch ass lol.

. . .

I'm so pissed I almost wanna give the entire season a miss. Madani getting the jump on fucking Billy? Billy suddenly feeling remorse even though he's a stone-cold sociopath? Frank not giving his nemesis the time of day, so he can go after the new "big" bad? Shit is wrong on e-v-e-r-y level.

Still, I'm glad you spoiled it for me. If I do end up watching it, least I'll be expecting that shit. Getting Kubo'd out of the blue would be the one thing worse. :|

Comment

Not enough spoilers. The show is now ruined for me.

Comment

. . .

I'm so pissed I almost wanna give the entire season a miss. Madani getting the jump on fucking Billy? Billy suddenly feeling remorse even though he's a stone-cold sociopath? Frank not giving his nemesis the time of day, so he can go after the new "big" bad? Shit is wrong on e-v-e-r-y level.

Still, I'm glad you spoiled it for me. If I do end up watching it, least I'll be expecting that shit. Getting Kubo'd out of the blue would be the one thing worse. :|
                                          I mean there is context. He was beat into a coma and lost several years of his memory. So he doesn’t have a clue he fucked over Frank. It wasn’t a sappy bad guy turns good situation. He legit didn’t know what he did. As for Madani he almost killed her and he was extremely emotional the reason he lost the gun fight. Either was hilarious and disappointing as a fan who wanted to see Jigsaw

Not enough spoilers. The show is now ruined for me.
                                          My bad
                                          Last edited by 40 acres; February 1st, 2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Oneiros
                                            Oneiros commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Still wack but aight.
                                        Working...
                                        X