This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Miracles
    started a topic So, what TV show(s) are you watching?

So, what TV show(s) are you watching?

I'm currently watching:

Daredevil- Brilliant. It doesn't follow any stories from the actual comics, but it seems like something you'd read out of a Daredevil comic. Let's not forget about the insanely good budget for this show, as indicated by the way it looks as well as the brilliant fight scenes.

Banshee- If you told me Skinemax Cinemax could make a good show before I watched Banshee, I'd die laughing. But Banshee is one of the most intense shows I've ever seen. Hell, the first 5 minutes features the main character in an explosive Uncharted-like scene. Yeah, you wouldn't believe it was a TV show.

Game of Thrones- Awesome season. I know that now, they're REALLY starting to deviate from the books. Not that I mind though, as it is still a damn good show.

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    Got my normal stuff. All the CW and DCTV shows. A few others...
    Then just finished season 1 of The Gifted, and I'm almost finished with One Punch Man.
    Gonna start Rick and Morty tomorrow.
    Ori let me borrow his Hulu, so I'm finally catching up on some stuff.
    Going to start Hunter x Hunter soon, too.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Gold
    replied
    started the first few episodes of bojack S5. Seems better than 3 & 4 so far

Leave a comment:

• EnemyOfDaState
    replied
    New show on FX called Mr.Inbetween. I haven't seen a dark comedy this good in awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    Wife and I are watching Parks & Rec.
    I'm currently watching Lost in Space (2018)

Leave a comment:

• Oneiros
    replied
    All the Terminator talk over in the movie thread made me pick up TSCC on Crackle. Only four episodes in currently, but so far, so good. I vastly prefer Lena Headey's Sarah to Linda Hamilton's (strangely, their names have the same acronym), and I'm not just saying that because she's wildly attractive as a brunette. Thomas Dekker's John is also decent. He's really starting to come into his own as "The Hero" instead of merely being an animate prop like he was in T2 (to be fair, he was 10, but still...).

Leave a comment:

• RyanBurns
    replied
    mighty morphin power rangers

Leave a comment:

• EnemyOfDaState
    replied
    Been watching random episodes of Mad Men, I really should sit down and watch it all the way through at some point

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    Season 2 finale of Legion. Shit was FIRE

Leave a comment:

• EnemyOfDaState
    replied
    Caught up on the third season of Into the Badlands, it's impressive how well these huge martial arts fights are choreographed for a TV show. Makes me laugh when I compare it to the last fight in Supernatural. The budgets are obviously way different but god damn.

Leave a comment:

• Oneiros
    replied
    Caught the pilot of Billions. I like how the morally upstanding actor we're supposed to be rooting for likes having his wife squat over him in high heels and urinate on his chest behind closed doors. Kind of want the evil ginger of an archenemy to win based on principle (or the lack thereof) alone now.
    Last edited by Oneiros; May 19th, 2018, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Louay
    replied
    Oh, look, all it took for Westworld to become good again is to not include the 2 most annoying characters, and focus more on the remaining one of 2 characters that were carrying the show before. Who would've thought... Great episode

Leave a comment:

• Oneiros
    replied
    Started S4 of The Strain, S6 of American Horror Story

Quinlan just gets better and better; even Setrakian and Eichhorst haven't been as interesting this season, although the Master is finally gaining some depth. Which one might attribute to Palmer, whose guise he has donned. And, as always, fuck Zach.

I thought I would hate this season of AHS due to its Paranormal Activity-esque shooting and relatively subdued nature, but I actually didn't. Maybe because the concept ("Lost Colony") is so cool and how it intertwines with the other seasons.

Leave a comment:

• Slade Robison
    replied
    Deception. Brilliant show. and of course the DC and Marvel shows. oh and Barry another brilliant show.
    Last edited by Slade Robison; April 30th, 2018, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Louay
    replied
    Blackadder, peak Rowan Atkinson

Leave a comment:

• Randoguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Randoguy View Post
    Four is pretty great so far. I just finished who pooped the bed yesterday
    That's definitely not happened yet. Have you watched Mr robot

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    commented on 's reply
    My favorite episode is when Rob Thomas and Sinnbad pop up while I think it was Dennis was hallucinating after trying to give himself the stigmata of Christ.

• Randoguy
    replied
    Four is pretty great so far. I just finished who pooped the bed yesterday

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    commented on 's reply
    I can't remember if it was season 4 or 5 that was my favorite season in Always Sunny. One of the two.

• Randoguy
    replied
    Watching peaky blinders s1. On its always sunny S4. Halted on Six Feet Under S2. It's a great show abiut detab and life. And watched two episodes of Z Nation on Netflix. It gets better, so I'll likely stick with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X