This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Miracles
    started a topic So, what TV show(s) are you watching?

So, what TV show(s) are you watching?

I'm currently watching:

Daredevil- Brilliant. It doesn't follow any stories from the actual comics, but it seems like something you'd read out of a Daredevil comic. Let's not forget about the insanely good budget for this show, as indicated by the way it looks as well as the brilliant fight scenes.

Banshee- If you told me Skinemax Cinemax could make a good show before I watched Banshee, I'd die laughing. But Banshee is one of the most intense shows I've ever seen. Hell, the first 5 minutes features the main character in an explosive Uncharted-like scene. Yeah, you wouldn't believe it was a TV show.

Game of Thrones- Awesome season. I know that now, they're REALLY starting to deviate from the books. Not that I mind though, as it is still a damn good show.

• DokTOR.
    commented on 's reply
    was it Game of Thrones?

If so, then that deserves an "OH NONONONONONO" from me

• Louay
    commented on 's reply
    guess which show they cancelled it for

• Max
    replied
    Black Jesus

Leave a comment:

• DokTOR.
    replied
    Finished S1 of Rome
    can't believe this got cancelled

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    -Doom Patrol (loving it)
    -Twilight Zone 2019 (also loving it)
    -CW DC super hero shows (Fun moments, predictable writing, still fun)(Black Lightning is definitely the strongest and my favorite, but it's finished for the season, so I'm just left with the lackluster)
    -Lucifer season 4 (loving it)
    -Daredevil season 3 (this season is all over the place and I'm kinda glad it got cancelled after this one...)
    -The Last OG (finished season 1 and about to start on season 2... though I know it ends soon, so I might just wait for season 2 to come onto streaming services)

Leave a comment:

• Louay
    replied
    Finished Barry S1 (which was great) and started Black Mirror. It was... something.

Leave a comment:

• DokTOR.
    replied
    Rome and Chernobyl
    both kino
    though I wish anglos could pronunce foreign names correctly

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    Just watched the new episodes of Twilight Zone and Doom Patrol, as well as the season finale of The Orville.

Leave a comment:

• Louay
    replied
    I came here to talk about the trailer of Dark's second season and I noticed how after watching a few episodes I likened it to Stranger Things, which turned out to be something completely different lol. Season 2 has the potential to be something really special, probably the best Netflix original I've seen.

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    Oh, I also started season 2 of The Runaways, and will be trying to do season 2 of The Gifted, and starting Cloak & Dagger.

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    commented on 's reply
    I like that they didn't answer all the questions, or feel obligated to. I liked Ellen Page's acting. Number 5 was also really fun. Talking to his mannequin. lol

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
    Anyway, just watched Umbrella Academy and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.
    I enjoyed it a lot more than I initially thought I would, honestly. It has a few shortcomings here and there, but overall it's a fun ride.

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    I watched episode 1 of Dark. There were a couple others that caught my interest that I never got around to, also...

Anyway, just watched Umbrella Academy and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.
    Shameless's current season only has 1 episode left. Great season, as always.
    Supergirl came back yesterday and was decent. Tonight is Arrow and Black Lightning. Also decided to start The Oreville.

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by Louay View Post
    Dark. aka: Stranger Things if it was actually good
    Stranger Things is good, you heathen. >:[

Leave a comment:

• Louay
    replied
    Dark. aka: Stranger Things if it was actually good

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    replied
    Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
    The Expanse

It got cancelled by SyFy but has been revived by Amazon
    Yoooo. I just finished watching the available seasons on Amazon. It's a damn good show, I can see why people were so hyped over Amazon securing it after it got canned.

Leave a comment:

• Chara
    replied
    I mainly use my ps4 to watch YouTube on my TV. I watch a lot of streams, mostly vinesauce. Strongly recommend

Leave a comment:

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
    replied
    The Expanse

It got cancelled by SyFy but has been revived by Amazon

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    ^^ I also started UA on Netflix and am loving it. Never read the comics, but I will now.

Also just about finished with the netflix Sabrina that I'm watching with my wife, and also started Doom Patrol which wonderful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X