Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be angry with Fox over how stubborn they're being... But First Class and DOFP were so, so good. And I'm legitimately hyped for Deadpool. :(

Comment

I think fox only has movie rights. Possibly some extent of video game, for movie games (possibly not anymore).

On topic: Almost finished with season 5 of Star Trek TNG, and on to episode 5 of Penny Dreadful. Did not see the surprise buttsex coming. My gods, these twists.
      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Finished Daredevil, and started Angel in its place. I never liked Angel in Buffy, but he's actually pretty cool in his own show.
        -

Comment

[youtube]k120TxJR1o[/youtube]

Like, damn. I came across this by accident, but I hope the full thing is used in the show at some point.
          Last edited by Magnum Miracles; June 1st, 2015, 10:17 PM.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum Miracles View Post
            Finished Daredevil, and started Angel in its place. I never liked Angel in Buffy, but he's actually pretty cool in his own show.
            He's infintely better in Angel.

I figured that you'd have watched it already.

Comment

I watched the first season 2007/2008sih, but it got lost among all the anime I was watching back then, so I never really finished it. I decided to restart it since I remember almost nothing about it.
              -

Comment

Almost finished with the Originals.

Comment

Almost done with the first season of penny dreadful. I'm fucking hooked. Best horror TV show I've seen by far. Love the back stories and setting and everything. The twists are brilliant. One episode to go in season 1
                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

I watched the first season 2007/2008sih, but it got lost among all the anime I was watching back then, so I never really finished it. I decided to restart it since I remember almost nothing about it.
                    Ah well the show does Wesly and Spike far, far, FAR more justice than Buffy ever did in my opinion. Plus the characters just seem overall better. Can't think of one season I didn't like.

Originally posted by Crimson
                    Almost finished with the Originals.
                    Oh really?

So which Original do you like the best so far?

Comment

ep 6 s.6 of futurama

man that ending

Hermies...
                      Originally posted by Raniero;n509789
                      Movie looks like dumb fun and I'm going to enjoy watching it

Unless you're retarded and a faggot, you shouldn't have expected anything more after Super

Comment

Wow, how did I not realize that Charisma Carpenter is a total hottie :)?
                        -

Comment

Bill Nye on Netflix. :D

Comment

With my Mother moved out of the house, I am now free to continue watching Shameless(US) whenever the fuck I want :). Might just put Angel on-hold for a while to catch up. I know I need to watch season 4, and hopefully by the time I finish that season 5 will be done airing.

Oh man I missed the Gallaghers :).
                            -

Comment

With my Mother moved out of the house, I am now free to continue watching Shameless(US) whenever the fuck I want :). Might just put Angel on-hold for a while to catch up. I know I need to watch season 4, and hopefully by the time I finish that season 5 will be done airing.

Oh man I missed the Gallaghers :).
                              Bout time, man.

Comment

I can't wait, especially since the UK version went to shit after season 6.
                                -

Comment

Finished Season 2 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZAc41N2QRU

Comment

My stupid girlfriend with her shit taste has me watching Scandal.

I hate it.

Comment

2 episodes to go until I'm caught up to current on Penny Dreadful. This show is skyrocketing to the top of my favorite tv shows list.

Comment

Just finished watching OZ. Great show it seems like everyone from The Wire and Law & Order SVU got their start on that show.

Comment

Kamen Rider Wizard. Actually, I should make a KR thread. brb

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X