Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime is currently running a free trial, so I finally had a chance to try out The Boys. Pretty good, though that should be expected given that Eric Kripke is the driving force behind it. Gotta say, I definitely wasn't expecting a cameo by Gus, lol. Wonder how they're going to kill Homelander.

S/O to Louay. I don't know if the trail is being offered in your region but if it is, it coincides with the Twitch promo for RS we were talking about a while back. Idk whether you still want to start up again, but now's your chance.

Also started The Tick, which obviously isn't as good but still pretty fun. It's like Jack Earle Haley was born to play villainous roles (he's being sinister af over on S1 of Preacher as well).
    Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; November 24th, 2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Lord L'Zoril
      Lord L'Zoril commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome
      Just don't get arrested for fraud, brother :o

• Louay
      Louay commented
      Editing a comment
      Bruh my credit card is literally under the name John Smith I'm way past that point by now lol

• Lord L'Zoril
      Lord L'Zoril commented
      Editing a comment
      Louay
      LMAO. Second-world probs are actually somewhat legit, huh. On the bright side, at least you're not in war-torn Syria anymore.

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
    Prime is currently running a free trial, so I finally had a chance to try out The Boys. Pretty good, though that should be expected given that Eric Kripke is the driving force behind it. Gotta say, I definitely wasn't expecting a cameo by Gus, lol. Wonder how they're going to kill Homelander.

S/O to Louay. I don't know if the trail is being offered in your region but if it is, it coincides with the Twitch promo for RS we were talking about a while back. Idk whether you still want to start up again, but now's your chance.

Also started The Tick, which obviously isn't as good but still pretty fun. It's like Jack Earle Haley was born to play villainous roles (he's being sinister af over on S1 of Preacher as well).
    After you finish up Tick, make sure to check out Man in the High Castle, if you've still got some time left on your trial. It'll be right up your alley, I think.

Comment

His Dark Materials

Never read the Golden Compass or seen the movie, but there's 3 episodes out so far and I'm already hooked.

Comment

Mr. Inbetween

Comment

Working...
        X