Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime is currently running a free trial, so I finally had a chance to try out The Boys. Pretty good, though that should be expected given that Eric Kripke is the driving force behind it. Gotta say, I definitely wasn't expecting a cameo by Gus, lol. Wonder how they're going to kill Homelander.

S/O to Louay. I don't know if the trail is being offered in your region but if it is, it coincides with the Twitch promo for RS we were talking about a while back. Idk whether you still want to start up again, but now's your chance.

Also started The Tick, which obviously isn't as good but still pretty fun. It's like Jack Earle Haley was born to play villainous roles (he's being sinister af over on S1 of Preacher as well).
    Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; November 24th, 2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Lord L'Zoril
      Lord L'Zoril commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome
      Just don't get arrested for fraud, brother :o

• Louay
      Louay commented
      Editing a comment
      Bruh my credit card is literally under the name John Smith I'm way past that point by now lol

• Lord L'Zoril
      Lord L'Zoril commented
      Editing a comment
      Louay
      LMAO. Second-world probs are actually somewhat legit, huh. On the bright side, at least you're not in war-torn Syria anymore.

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
    Prime is currently running a free trial, so I finally had a chance to try out The Boys. Pretty good, though that should be expected given that Eric Kripke is the driving force behind it. Gotta say, I definitely wasn't expecting a cameo by Gus, lol. Wonder how they're going to kill Homelander.

S/O to Louay. I don't know if the trail is being offered in your region but if it is, it coincides with the Twitch promo for RS we were talking about a while back. Idk whether you still want to start up again, but now's your chance.

Also started The Tick, which obviously isn't as good but still pretty fun. It's like Jack Earle Haley was born to play villainous roles (he's being sinister af over on S1 of Preacher as well).
    After you finish up Tick, make sure to check out Man in the High Castle, if you've still got some time left on your trial. It'll be right up your alley, I think.

Comment

His Dark Materials

Never read the Golden Compass or seen the movie, but there's 3 episodes out so far and I'm already hooked.

Comment

Mr. Inbetween

Comment

Season 2 of Fargo is one of the best pieces of television to come out in the last decade.

Comment

Episode 9 of season 1 of “The Expanse.”

This show is good.

Check it out.

Comment

Mr. Robot is a very good show, about a very strange man.
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

On episode 5 of season 2 of the same show.

Went from a crew speeding along at the sacrifice of their own lives in order to prevent a calamity to fucking boner-in-the-pants kissing space princess in 10 minutes flat...

What the hell...
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; December 21st, 2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Pilot episode of Banshee. Wow, it really is the additional nuance that Antony Starr brings to the "Homelander" character over on The Boys that makes him so appealing, huh? Even Butcher (the second best char) isn't quite the enigma.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    Mr. Robot is a very good show, about a very strange man.
                    what the fuck was that last episode

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

what the fuck was that last episode
                      I dunno, I'm still watching through the show

I know my buddy that recommended it was freaking out the other day though, lol.
                      Originally posted by Wade
                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Salvador Kali View Post
                        Finished my sixth re-watch of the Sopranos, yessir
                        7th rewatch, truly is the greatest show to grace American television.

Comment

Watching the first episode of "Titans" right now. Surprisingly good. StarFire still looks like some cheap imitation of a celebrity, tho her powers are, least to say...fire...

Assholes also keep trying to mess with Raven, so I was damn glad when the creepy religious zealot got his guts ripped apart near the end of S1E1.

EDIT: LMFAO...BB gonna get shot in his hunt for video games at this rate...
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 20th, 2020, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Still Watching Titans. On episode 9. The rapist coach got the life beat out of him. Kind of wish he had gotten boiled alive instead, but hey...at least he got killed.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                              Editing a comment
                              Still haven't started season 2, but I loved that Hawk & Dove episode.

I just finished watching Russian Doll. Pretty interesting series. I'm eager to see what season 2 will bring.
                            I started rewatching some Flying Circus since Terry Jones passed the other day.
                            Also finished season 3 of GLOW and started watching Raising Dion.
                            Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                            Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

Whenever I have the time available, I'll definitely marathon The Goldbergs from the beginning.

Without a doubt! ^_^

Comment

Just finished Living With Yourself with Paul Rudd. That was interesting. Slowly working through Stargate SG-1, too.

Comment

The best show on television is finally back.

Comment

Watching the deadlands I like it. Primitive brutal warriors vs the undead it’s a bit of a sleeper in my opinion

Comment

Started The Masked Singer, RuPaul's Drag Race, and Broad City. Enjoying all 3 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                      X