Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mainly use my ps4 to watch YouTube on my TV. I watch a lot of streams, mostly vinesauce. Strongly recommend

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
      The Expanse

It got cancelled by SyFy but has been revived by Amazon
      Yoooo. I just finished watching the available seasons on Amazon. It's a damn good show, I can see why people were so hyped over Amazon securing it after it got canned.

Comment

Dark. aka: Stranger Things if it was actually good

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
          Dark. aka: Stranger Things if it was actually good
          Stranger Things is good, you heathen. >:[

Comment

I watched episode 1 of Dark. There were a couple others that caught my interest that I never got around to, also...

Anyway, just watched Umbrella Academy and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.
            Shameless's current season only has 1 episode left. Great season, as always.
            Supergirl came back yesterday and was decent. Tonight is Arrow and Black Lightning. Also decided to start The Oreville.
            Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
            Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
              Anyway, just watched Umbrella Academy and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.
              I enjoyed it a lot more than I initially thought I would, honestly. It has a few shortcomings here and there, but overall it's a fun ride.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                Editing a comment
                I like that they didn't answer all the questions, or feel obligated to. I liked Ellen Page's acting. Number 5 was also really fun. Talking to his mannequin. lol

Oh, I also started season 2 of The Runaways, and will be trying to do season 2 of The Gifted, and starting Cloak & Dagger.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
              Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
              PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Working...
              X