Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my normal stuff. All the CW and DCTV shows. A few others...
    Then just finished season 1 of The Gifted, and I'm almost finished with One Punch Man.
    Gonna start Rick and Morty tomorrow.
    Ori let me borrow his Hulu, so I'm finally catching up on some stuff.
    Going to start Hunter x Hunter soon, too.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Over 2/3rds of the way through AHS: Cult. Thought I'd hate it because of how blatantly political it is, but it's probably the best season yet on account of lacking a supernatural element, which lends a greater sense of realism and relatability. Evan Peters' (and Sarah Paulson's) best performance, at any rate.

UPDATE: Just finished watching in full. Good grief.
      Last edited by Oneiros; January 9th, 2019, 03:13 AM. Reason: Stopped pulling a Shiro~

Comment

The Last Kingdom. Watched the first 3 episodes last weekend and I'm enjoying it.

Comment

First episode of Better Call Saul was a great start. If it weren't almost 1:30 in the morning, I'd keep it rolling.

Comment

I've been watching brooklyn nine nine. It is probably the most hilarious cop show I've seen in a very long time. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
              Got my normal stuff. All the CW and DCTV shows. A few others...
              Then just finished season 1 of The Gifted, and I'm almost finished with One Punch Man.
              Gonna start Rick and Morty tomorrow.
              Ori let me borrow his Hulu, so I'm finally catching up on some stuff.
              Going to start Hunter x Hunter soon, too.
              If you like cop shows check out Brooklyn Nine Nine. I am obsessed. It's more of a comedy than an actual cop show. It's about the personal crap. It's less about catching guys than it is about pranking each other in the office and seeing who can keep their boss from being pissed but also getting him to show emotion. The only place I've been able to find it is hulu.

Comment

Watched Escape at Dannemora a couple weeks ago. Great show
                Wipers - So Young

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post

If you like cop shows check out Brooklyn Nine Nine. I am obsessed. It's more of a comedy than an actual cop show. It's about the personal crap. It's less about catching guys than it is about pranking each other in the office and seeing who can keep their boss from being pissed but also getting him to show emotion. The only place I've been able to find it is hulu.
                  I don't care too much for cop shows. But I do love Nine Nine.
                  Can't wait for new episodes to start tonight :)
                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

I don't care too much for cop shows. But I do love Nine Nine.
                    Can't wait for new episodes to start tonight :)
                    I'm catching up on hulu!! I'm only on season two but I keep binge watching at work. I work overnights at an assisted living. Not many needing assistance as they're sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post

I'm catching up on hulu!! I'm only on season two but I keep binge watching at work. I work overnights at an assisted living. Not many needing assistance as they're sleeping
                      Nice. My wife has been rewatching it the last few days and is half way through season 3. New episodes start tonight, though, so I'm jumping straight to those since I've already seen everything xD

Comment

-wrong thread
                        Last edited by DokTOR.; January 24th, 2019, 06:05 PM.
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Finished my sixth re-watch of the Sopranos, yessir
                          Wipers - So Young

Comment

Originally posted by Salvador Kali View Post
                            Finished my sixth re-watch of the Sopranos, yessir
                            Who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Who are you?
                              Shu'ulath from MvC, the YYHfag
                              Wipers - So Young

Comment

Mob Psycho 100, Samurai Jack, Tigtone, and mostly everything else on [adultswim].

Comment

Started watching Big Mouth. Loving it.

Comment

Rewatched Twin Peaks: The Return
                                    Wipers - So Young

Comment

The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Haven't read the comic, but it's purty gud so far. Five is such a smug little shit, but the actor is surprisingly good for a snot and manages to pull it off. Has a decent soundtrack too (They Might Be Giants, Etta James, Woodkid etc.) rather than the generic club hits that are "currently" in they shoehorn into most shows and movies to attract low-buzzing fruit flies.

Also planning to watch Fyre (at least some of it) which isn't a show but is also on NF for the lulz. Apparently, the documentary about a con is a con in and of itself and the metaphysical irony tickles my funny bone, so why the fech not?
                                      Last edited by Oneiros; February 19th, 2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

^^ I also started UA on Netflix and am loving it. Never read the comics, but I will now.

Also just about finished with the netflix Sabrina that I'm watching with my wife, and also started Doom Patrol which wonderful.

Comment

The Expanse

It got cancelled by SyFy but has been revived by Amazon

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                                          Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Working...
                                          X