X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what TV show(s) are you watching?

I'm currently watching:

Daredevil- Brilliant. It doesn't follow any stories from the actual comics, but it seems like something you'd read out of a Daredevil comic. Let's not forget about the insanely good budget for this show, as indicated by the way it looks as well as the brilliant fight scenes.

Banshee- If you told me Skinemax Cinemax could make a good show before I watched Banshee, I'd die laughing. But Banshee is one of the most intense shows I've ever seen. Hell, the first 5 minutes features the main character in an explosive Uncharted-like scene. Yeah, you wouldn't believe it was a TV show.

Game of Thrones- Awesome season. I know that now, they're REALLY starting to deviate from the books. Not that I mind though, as it is still a damn good show.
    -

Mad Men

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
    This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

It ended recently, iirc.
      -

Comment

Bout to catch up on person of interest soon since the season is over.

Comment

yeah last sunday, i'd only seen about two seasons of it. anyway now i can binge to completion

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
          This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

Disney channel

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum Miracles View Post
              I
              Daredevil- Brilliant. It doesn't follow any stories from the actual comics, but it seems like something you'd read out of a Daredevil comic.
              It has some similarities to The Man Without Fear tho.

Comment

I recommend the blacklist to anyone who hasn't seen it or isn't currently watching it.
                "Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will."

Comment

I got tired of Blacklist after T-Bag's episode.
                  -

Comment

Ah the courier. Fair enough i suppose that's only episode five of season one but if you don't like it you don't like it i suppose.
                    Or you just have shit taste :/
                    "Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will."

Comment

Oh lawdy. Too many to list, probably.

Of the ones still currently airing...

Supernatural
                      The Flash
                      iZombie
                      Game of Thrones
                      American Odyssey

I've got a small book worth of shows that have finished their seasons, not to mention the Netflix ones.

Comment

izombie looks like it sucks tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Meeseeks View Post
                          izombie looks like it sucks tbh

It's charming and fun, I think. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, that's for sure.

Comment

Watching Gilligan's Island. Why, this is the greatest show ever.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post
                              Watching Gilligan's Island. Why, this is the greatest show ever.

It is a damn fine show. With the best theme song ever.

Comment

I decided to rewatch the Justice League cartoon and I have to say watching it as an adult brings to light that it was on some other shit.

I watched the episode where a few of the team gets transported to an alternate world where everything is like the 50s and one of that worlds superheroes and John Stewart were teamed up.

John starts telling the guy how its an honor to work with him and he responds by saying "thanks, I feel the same way, you're a credit to your people son"

And I swear the look on GL's face had to have matched mine. ...

Comment

John starts telling the guy how its an honor to work with him and he responds by saying "thanks, I feel the same way, you're a credit to your people son"

And I swear the look on GL's face had to have matched mine. ...

Comment

YES that exact reaction.

It must have went completely over my head as a kid.. lol

Comment

YES that exact reaction.

It must have went completely over my head as a kid.. lol
                                      I only even vaguely remember the episode. :(

Comment

Waiting for my fiancee to get off of work so that I can watch The Flash season finale and the new Paintball episode of Community.
                                        Until then, I'm watching some Comic Book Men. Haven't watched since season 3 started, and now season 4 is finished so I'm doing some catching up. Love this show. Always fun watching comic nerds on tv.
                                        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
                                        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X