Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Social Network, literally trash.
    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Double post

Comment

To Live and Die in L.A (1985)

Comment

Come and See (1985)

Comment

Godzilla Planet Of The Monsters

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
              Editing a comment
              I just finished the series. Planet Eater was the only one I enjoyed...

• Raiden Blackthorn
              Raiden Blackthorn commented
              Editing a comment
              I've watched all three now

• Culpa the Moth Mage
              Editing a comment
              I wish they would have done more with the Mothra tribe and Egg. They were really interesting....

The Ghost and the Darkness.
            Probably going for Taxi Driver next.

Comment

Godzilla 2019

Comment

The Killing of a Chinese Bookie and Opening Night by John Cassavetes

Comment

Godzilla 2014
                  Shin Godzilla 2016
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Terminator Dark Fate

Comment

Parasite.

At around the party scene I was enjoying the movie but didn't really see why people rated the movie so highly, but after the ending and having some time to sleep on it, yea, this movie really is pretty damn great.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
                        Terminator Dark Fate
                        I saw that last week, I was enjoying it, but towards the last half found it quite too long for it's own good.

Also after seeing Judgement Day pretty recently, My Christ does that movie still hold up all these years later.

Comment

Yugioh Dark Side Of DImensions :P

Comment

• Max
                            Max commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Godlike movie

The Irishman
                          It should have won best adapted screenplay. Great movie and a perfect sendoff to Pesci/De Niro/Scorsese, not many people agree but I think it's definitely up there behind Goodfellas as one of Scorsese's best.

Comment

• Zemoco
                            Zemoco commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Definitely plan to see it at some point, but the 3 hour run time scares me off.

• Louay
                            Louay commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Zemoco It didn't feel like 3.5 hours at all, when the credits rolled I actually had to check for myself. I think that in itself is a huge accomplishment.

• Zemoco
                            Zemoco commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Will probably watch it episodically. Or maybe one Friday or Saturday night just sit down and burn through it.

Definitely plan to see it fairly soon though.

Uncut Gems

Damn good movie. Adam Sandler at his best since..........uhh........he's really good in this one.

Movie was so realistic, claustrophobic, noisy, and how horrible it would be to deal with the worst people.

The ending

many people say he deserved it, but I'd say he didn't. He definitely had it coming though.

Comment

• Zemoco
                            Zemoco commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I wouldn't say overrated, but I found Infinity War vastly stronger in pacing, consistency, and presentation.

Endgame, overrated.

Nice that they killed Natasha instead of arrow guy tho

Comment

Watched a movie called Suspiria (the recent remake, not the 1977 version) with a friend of mine. Boy, that turned out to be a REAL awkward idea, lol.
                            Originally posted by Wade
                            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Working...
                            X