Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louay View Post

For the first time?
    Watched like one or two of the movies when I was a kid and played some of the games, but overall yeah this is my first time going through all of it
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Watched like one or two of the movies when I was a kid and played some of the games, but overall yeah this is my first time going through all of it
      Heh, funnily enough our national television played a weekly marathon of Harry Potter films, so they are also the films I watched latest. The last one specifically would be Fantastic Beasts 2

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post

Heh, funnily enough our national television played a weekly marathon of Harry Potter films, so they are also the films I watched latest. The last one specifically would be Fantastic Beasts 2
        Haven't watched any of the modern ones and don't really feel like it after going through 8 mediocre movies tbh

Well, to be fair, 4 was good
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

The Revenant. Jesus Christ that was a superb movie.

DiCaprio just proves that he knows his shit again and again.

Comment

Ralph wrecks the internet :P

Comment

Wings of Desire, or der Himmel ├╝ber Berlin for wehraboos and krauts

really unique

RIP Bruno Ganz
              Last edited by DokTOR.; February 16th, 2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Alita: Battle Angel

I'm ecstatic to say that this was actually a good American adaptation of a manga/anime. I was very, very pleased with the final product.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                  Alita: Battle Angel

I'm ecstatic to say that this was actually a good American adaptation of a manga/anime. I was very, very pleased with the final product.
                  Great, now go watch it five more times to fund a sequel

Comment

The Greatest Showman :P

Comment

Watching Creed 2 right now.

Comment

The Lives of Others, or Das Leben der Anderen

fucking kino

Comment

Working...
                        X