Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louay View Post

For the first time?
    Watched like one or two of the movies when I was a kid and played some of the games, but overall yeah this is my first time going through all of it
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Watched like one or two of the movies when I was a kid and played some of the games, but overall yeah this is my first time going through all of it
      Heh, funnily enough our national television played a weekly marathon of Harry Potter films, so they are also the films I watched latest. The last one specifically would be Fantastic Beasts 2

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post

Heh, funnily enough our national television played a weekly marathon of Harry Potter films, so they are also the films I watched latest. The last one specifically would be Fantastic Beasts 2
        Haven't watched any of the modern ones and don't really feel like it after going through 8 mediocre movies tbh

Well, to be fair, 4 was good
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

The Revenant. Jesus Christ that was a superb movie.

DiCaprio just proves that he knows his shit again and again.

Comment

Ralph wrecks the internet :P

Comment

Wings of Desire, or der Himmel über Berlin for wehraboos and krauts

really unique

RIP Bruno Ganz
              Last edited by DokTOR.; February 16th, 2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Alita: Battle Angel

I'm ecstatic to say that this was actually a good American adaptation of a manga/anime. I was very, very pleased with the final product.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                  Alita: Battle Angel

I'm ecstatic to say that this was actually a good American adaptation of a manga/anime. I was very, very pleased with the final product.
                  Great, now go watch it five more times to fund a sequel

Comment

The Greatest Showman :P

Comment

Watching Creed 2 right now.

Comment

The Lives of Others, or Das Leben der Anderen

fucking kino

Comment

Watched Good Will Hunting today, absolutely amazing. Probably my favorite movie now lol

Comment

There Will Be Blood
                            This Heat - Working Night

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post
                              Watched Good Will Hunting today, absolutely amazing. Probably my favorite movie now lol
                              Robin Williams's speech about his wife farting in her sleep is my favorite part of that movie.
                              Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                              Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                              PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Eternal Sunshine

Leaving Las Vegas
                                This Heat - Working Night

Comment

I also just watched Good Will Hunting. What a great movie wow

Comment

into the spiderverse :P

Comment

Working...
                                    X