Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Nice argument
    You ain't worthy of any actual arguments. You're the same cockhead who thinks that Broly will be terrible.

Comment

Detective Conan: Strategy Above the Depths :P

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        Indy 4 is the best of the lot. Get mad, casuals.
        Just watched it. It had some cool ideas, but lmao fuck aliens
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Just watched it. It had some cool ideas, but lmao fuck aliens
          Just the response I'd expect from a pleb tbf.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet obv, but I'm planning on watching Creed II in-theater. Really hope they didn't drop the ball because it's so much more than a mere boxing movie.

Comment

Detective Conan: The Private Eyes' Requiem :P

Comment

The Jungle Book (live action)

Infinity War (second time)

The Crimes of Grindelwald

Comment

Watched Overlord. It’s a fun movie, but it’s not much besides that. I’d recommend it, if you’re trying to kill some time or something.

Comment

Not really a movie, but just watched Kevin Smith's Silent But Deadly, which is his comedy special from the night he had his heart attack (it happened like 10 minutes after he left the stage). Good stories as always.
                    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
                    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

The deer hunter

it was KINO
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

the downfall

saw it's part of the course program next semester so i thought a rewatch was in order
                        still kino af

Comment

Game Night :P

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
                            Game Night :P
                            That was a really good movie. I didn't think I'd like it that much lol
                            And the fucking twist upon twist was awesome.
                            Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
                            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

That was a really good movie. I didn't think I'd like it that much lol
                              And the fucking twist upon twist was awesome.
                              I thought it would be good and it was still better then expected :P
                              Saw Tomb Raider 2018 last night
                              Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; November 28th, 2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

The Tomb Raider movie was a disappointment.
                                TR is usually about Lara disavowing the supernatural until the end forces her to believe.
                                They explained the supernatural with science at the end... I could have gotten over the rest of the movie, but they messed with the heart of TR...

Comment

SML movies

Comment

big lebowski

meh

Comment

big lebowski

meh
                                      I haven't seen that film yet, but I just know you have shit taste for not liking it.

Gay.

Comment

big lebowski

meh
                                        Well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

Well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
                                          Predictable

Comment

Working...
                                          X