Star Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars

I'm in a SW mood right now. Show of hands, who's hyped as hell for The Force Awakens?

I'm pretty hyped. I haven't really cared about SW in a long while, but I'm interested for sure.
    My family still thinks I love SW, when I haven't given a shit about it since like sophomore year of HS. haha. I'M TIRED OF GETTING SO MUCH SW BULLSHIT FOR BIRTHDAYS AND XMAS!!!
    Some of it's cool, like some of the shirts, but sing a different song, will you?
    Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
    Culpa's Twitch Channel!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

I-I'll take your SW stuff that you don't want...

Comment

I tried selling it my Junior year to make some money. I have a small box I am keeping, and am using the rest of the damaged used action figures as toys for when friends and relatives bring their kids over. xD
        I like it, but not enough to get nothing but star wars shit for the past 10 fucking years... -.- Shit gets old. I like different shit now. I have more refined tastes now. Hell, give me some fucking Star Trek shit and I'll be happy as a clam. xD
        Culpa's Twitch Channel!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

I never had much SW stuff. Maybe two figures? I feel like I had a Vader and, maybe, a Boba Fett figure. Never had a lightsaber or any of that stuff.

This is why I have little joy in my adult life.

Comment

I had a couple birthday parties when I was little, got a ton of star wars stuff when I was 6-8, then got more in middle school and high school, had a sort of collection going, but I grew out of that, and I've told my parents to get me different shit, but if you check out my fb page and see the shit my mom has posted on it, 90% of it is star wars shit... >.>
            Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

*shows hand*

If you still have that Marvel Unlimited or whatever its called, read the new SW comics. They are pretty good.

Or old ones for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
                *shows hand*

If you still have that Marvel Unlimited or whatever its called, read the new SW comics. They are pretty good.

Or old ones for that matter.
                I subscribed to Unlimited myself instead of using my friends. Lol.

But I have been reading the new comics. They're amazing. Especially Darth Vader.

Comment

i might read the sw comics now that marvel has them, but never been a sw nut.

that said, movie does look cool so i'll watch it on release

Comment

The new comics are all pretty great. I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, I just liked the movies too. But I'm loving the hell out of the comics.

Comment

Aw hell yes, Star Wars thread.

I'm hype for the new movie. I'm a little concerned for the upcoming Battlefront game though. I'm going to wait for E3 to decide on if I want to cancel my pre-order or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniwhatever View Post
                        Aw hell yes, Star Wars thread.

I'm hype for the new movie. I'm a little concerned for the upcoming Battlefront game though. I'm going to wait for E3 to decide on if I want to cancel my pre-order or not.
                        I remember having fun with the first Battlefront game. But not much about the game in general. It's like a third person team shooter, right?

Comment

I'm terrified by the new movie more than I'm hyped for it.

Last time they had a call-back film with HF in it it didn't end so well....

Comment

Even if the movie turns out bad we still have the savagely good new comic runs.

I have faith in TFA though.

Comment

I've been playing both SW Battlefront games and I'm hyped as hell!

Comment

I have faith in JJ Abrams. His Star Trek reboot was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Based_Sir_Layer View Post
                                  I've been playing both SW Battlefront games and I'm hyped as hell!
                                  Battlefront 3 is another thing I fear for.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post
                                    Battlefront 3 is another thing I fear for.
                                    You mean Battlefront right? Since Battlefront 3 was cancelled.

Comment

bring back 1313

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Teal View Post
                                        bring back 1313
                                        If only. . .if only.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X