Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Better Call Saul Discussion Thread

    because it deserves one.
    Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

    #2
    One of the best spin-offs I've ever seen, if not THE best spin-off. Hell, calling it that doesn't do it justice. Considering it was directed by the same person, it might as well be a prequel to Breaking Bad, and considering Saul Goodman is my second favorite character (Mike Ehrmantraut being my first), it was a nice watch. Looking forward to the next season which should be coming out soon.

    Comment


      #3
      Haven't started Season 2 yet.

      Originally posted by Brothar View Post
      One of the best spin-offs I've ever seen, if not THE best spin-off. Hell, calling it that doesn't do it justice. Considering it was directed by the same person, it might as well be a prequel to Breaking Bad, and considering Saul Goodman is my second favorite character (Mike Ehrmantraut being my first), it was a nice watch. Looking forward to the next season which should be coming out soon.
      edit: Either I horribly misread you or that was a ninja edit.

      I've heard the story is going to get into parts during and after Breaking Bad though.
      Last edited by Ladd; March 1st, 2016, 12:38 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        I'm actually surprised we didn't have a Better Call Saul thread. The show is excellent. Can't wait for Season 2

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
          I'm actually surprised we didn't have a Better Call Saul thread. The show is excellent. Can't wait for Season 2
          We are actually 3 episodes into Season 2. All of them solid episodes, Jimmy starts showing more shades of Saul while handling his case in addition with his association with Mike.
          Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

          Comment


            #6
            A terrible and extremely overrated show, just like the original.

            "Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
            Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Love Buzzer View Post

              We are actually 3 episodes into Season 2. All of them solid episodes, Jimmy starts showing more shades of Saul while handling his case in addition with his association with Mike.
              Holy shit!

              I suppose that is what I get for not having any form of cable or TV lol

              Comment


                #8
                So far the best ep of BCS this season.

                I never expected to see Krazy 8 again.
                Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

                Comment


                  #9
                  started watchin it recently

                  i never got into Breaking Bad, but an ad for this show caught my attention. it's the first time a YT ad has actually done something for me

                  Comment


                    #10
                    good stuff, I'm glad they're not being too fan service-y with cameos



                    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                    Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      BCS S2:5

                      I felt for Kim this ep and it's the first time I've seen Hector pre-wheelchair since BB.
                      Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Only one episode left this season.

                        Season finale looks to be pretty damn eventful.
                        Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Might get back to this. I saw part way through S1 when it first aired but it didn't grab my attention that much.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Ruthless View Post
                            Might get back to this. I saw part way through S1 when it first aired but it didn't grab my attention that much.
                            Admittedly, it's not as "exciting" as BB but the writing is pretty solid. It's a worthy spin-off in many ways.
                            Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Should be called "Better Call Saul and Don't Mess With Mike
                              ...

                              Comment


                                #16
                                fran x mike otp



                                Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                                Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

                                Comment


                                #17
                                Gustavo > Saul

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  well, that's the end of S2

                                  til next year

                                  Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by Love Buzzer View Post
                                    well, that's the end of S2

                                    til next year
                                    Time to catch up.

                                    Actually, might just re-watch S1. I don't remember it too well, but it's on Netflix now.

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      just when i was getting bored of crazy chuck he thug life's jimmy



                                      Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                                      Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X