You think Teen Titans will ever return?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think Teen Titans will ever return?

You think so? I actually think its possible. Mainly cause if Samurai Jack can come back, then I believe Teen Titans will too one day.

It pisses me off they ended with such a huge cliffhanger.

Although you can technically call that ending on a high note because it kept me interested and wanting more...

Still would be nice to now to get closure

Comment

Meh, one day perhaps... TTG is good for children but overall it fagged up the image of the original TT. I do hope to see more from Teen Titans in a more serious tone again and some Young Justice to go along with that.

Comment

They better, or Cartoon Network is getting a grenade up their asses.

Originally posted by Phillip View Post

Although you can technically call that ending on a high note because it kept me interested and wanting more...

They do have Teen Titans comics based on the TV show.

Comment

Maybe if CT gets desperate enough to try

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip View Post

Yeah I can see how you feel. Even though it was canceled and ended on a cliffhanger, it also ended on a high note. I also heard from someone on YouTube(it might not be true)that when it came to the series, Slade was gonna get into the heads of all the Titans. Before it was canceled, he only got into the heads of Robin, Raven and Beast Boy.

Comment

Since TTGo is so retardedly popular among little kids I doubt it.

At least not anytime in the near future.

If they do bring it back I want a reboot tho, the original ran its course and was getting lame in the last season.
              The movie was a decent wrap up tho.

As for YJ isn't netflix doing season 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Scientist View Post
                Since TTGo is so retardedly popular among little kids I doubt it.

At least not anytime in the near future.

If they do bring it back I want a reboot tho, the original ran its course and was getting lame in the last season.
                The movie was a decent wrap up tho.

As for YJ isn't netflix doing season 3?
                Actually the original Teen Titans show was still really good. I'd prefer if they continued where they left off.

And Netflix is only doing a Young Justice Season 3 if people give the series support by marathoning the show or buying the DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                  Yeah I can see how you feel. Even though it was canceled and ended on a cliffhanger, it also ended on a high note. I also heard from someone on YouTube(it might not be true)that when it came to the series, Slade was gonna get into the heads of all the Titans. Before it was canceled, he only got into the heads of Robin, Raven and Beast Boy.
                  He was probably was prejudice against aliens and cyborgs

Comment

I didn't think so, they should have ended it at season four with Trigon.

The last season with the brotherhood was terribad except for two episodes, the origins one and the last episode.

And so we're pretty much getting a season three then, the YJ fan's are nuts, there's no way they wont pull it off.

Comment

Nope
                      If young justice doesnt come back then it definitely wont make a return

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Scientist View Post
                        I didn't think so, they should have ended it at season four with Trigon.

The last season with the brotherhood was terribad except for two episodes, the origins one and the last episode.
                        Funny thing is, just about everyone suspects that it was supposed to end with Trigon. And then the show got renewed and they had nowhere left to go. Hence why the Brotherhood of Evil. arc was so comparatively lackluster. If it had been before Trigon, maybe it would have been okay, but as it was...

Comment

• Nerise
                          Nerise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          truu truu

Sorry dark but it's not happening , they all grew up they ain't teens no more

Comment

Originally posted by Bender Bending Rodriguez View Post
                          Sorry dark but it's not happening , they all grew up they ain't teens no more

There's always Adult Titans.

Comment

Let's bump a two year old topic. Because I feel like this needs discussing.

Last edited by Cid; April 12th, 2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

omg it's Blackfire!
                            Switch FC: SW-5328-8869-1579

Comment

Already better than the original cartoon show.

Comment

whoa, Raven really let herself go
                                Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
                                There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Comment

Y'all done got my hopes up. I thought one of you guys posted a link to an article of the series coming back with new episodes.

Comment

• Cid
                                    Cid commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I mean... This is a new series. Just not the one you were hoping for. lol

I'm really just wondering why they've got Starfire looking like a $2 hooker. That hair, the fur coat, the obnoxiously purple dress. She looks like somebody you would expect to see standing on the street corner in vegas.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                  Auto-Saved
                                  x
                                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                  Working...
                                  X