Steven Universe Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redx View Post
    I know I'm late but the reveal blew my mind and took me a while to process it all.

We've all seen rountable's thoughts on the matter but this vid casually shits on any other vid regarding the subject.

Heh. Saw that vid actually.

^^Basically the whole fight

Comment

• lightbuster30
      lightbuster30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyone see Smurfvlogs reaction to it? Been watching the dude, seems pretty cool.

• Redx
      Redx commented
      Editing a comment
      No idea who that is...

• lightbuster30
      lightbuster30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Redx just a YouTuber Who's reactions I've been watching. Just look him up on YT If you feel like it.

Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post

Heh. Saw that vid actually.
    I agree that the reveal also adds another dimension to the psychological struggles and elements of the series. That's the part I like about the reveal. For the audience, it provides a more interesting development in terms of how things go forward from here, definitely, despite the ramifications for what we've already known.

Comment

Comment

Real interesting video. Kinda goes with my line of thinking; that Pink while not really a good person, isn't really a bad one either, and just made really stupid and or thoughtless decisions.
        Last edited by lightbuster30; May 24th, 2018, 06:56 PM.

^^Basically the whole fight

Comment

Just caught up with this. Love how Rose basically turned into the main antagonist of the show.
          Steven is a mofuckin badass diamond.
          Pearl is apparently just a shitty ordinary pearl.
          Garnets whole world view is crashing down
          ...... Dunno how it'll affect Amethyst though

Comment

So has anyone watched the episodes after "A Single Pale Rose" yet...?

(Spoilers below).

WD apparently giving people the creeps. Not that creepy IMHO, but there's something noticeably off with her, definitely.

Anyways, so here we have the Diamonds hyping this girl up as rather ill-tempered, but here she is talking somewhat robotically, and as far as we're concerned, not wanting to crush Steven's gem into a pile of dust. Which begs the question of just exactly what is going on with her.

Obviously, the only solid thing we know about her is that she was asserting her dominance with Steven in her presence, but not much beyond that.

Rest of the eps previously were good. Seeing Pink Diamon's built up to rebelling was nice and actually made Rose Diamond look a bit better as a person, at least. To find that she tried to stop the process of colonization is a nice revelation.

Reunited was also nice. Kind of wondering why the Diamonds decided to go all the way to Earth in the first place, and I'm wondering why homeworld is split in the middle...

Also wondering what's going on with Lars, cuz we haven't gotten many updates on his status so far.

Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 23rd, 2018, 02:45 AM.

Comment

>raging lesbian gets can'd
              >steven universe skyrockets in quality

Really makes you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                >raging lesbian gets can'd
                >steven universe skyrockets in quality

Really makes you think.
                How are they keeping the show going if they got rid of the entire cast?
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

White Diamond man. Finally got name dropped and made her debut. Honestly, that motherly voice of hers and her being calm and seemingly knowing of Pink's actions scares me.

She looks so different from the other Diamonds too. She looks like a cosmic entity.

Comment

I do my best to keep up with the show due to a lady friend of mine. She won't leave me alone about a new episode until I finally sit down and watch it, Aha~

Now if you will excuse me, I need to watch this new episode that just came out a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post
                      I do my best to keep up with the show due to a lady friend of mine. She won't leave me alone about a new episode until I finally sit down and watch it, Aha~

Now if you will excuse me, I need to watch this new episode that just came out a few days ago.
                      Weren't u from MvC...?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Weren't u from MvC...?
                        You must be mistaken, my friend. That must have been my long lost evil twin sibling.

What a dastardly devil he was. Aha~

Comment

https://twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/s...72064256925696

Comment

Late reply. Yeah I can't wait for this. Shit's going down.

Comment

Anyone seen the latest episodes?

*Spoilers below.*

So Steven gets a little more familiar with homeworld, gets new clothes, and tries to find a way to talk to White.

He eventually decides on a ball, but white doesn't show up; only her pearl.

Steven ends up dancing with Connie because the ball is actually boring as fuck when you're doing nothing but sitting down, but this makes the Diamonds butthurt, so they throw Steven in a cage because of their asspain.

Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 2nd, 2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                Anyone seen the latest episodes?

*Spoilers below.*

So Steven gets a little more familiar with homeworld, gets new clothes, and tries to find a way to talk to White.

He eventually decides on a ball, but white doesn't show up; only her pearl.

Steven ends up dancing with Connie because the ball is actually boring as fuck when you're doing nothing but sitting down, but this makes the Diamonds butthurt, so they throw Steven in a cage because of their asspain.
                                I just can't wait for Battle of Heart and Mind. Shit's gonna be fire. Also I called White Diamond's pearl originally belonging to Pink Diamond.

Comment

Working...
                                X