Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What books are you currently reading? (share, recommend, & discuss)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
    Recently finished Jam. It was alright.

At the moment, listening to the Eisenhorne Trilogy. I'd like to finish it by Early to Mid August so I can finally get started on Fellowship of the Ring.
    Jam, as in the Yahtzee Crowshaw novel?

Is it as weird as it seems?
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Jam, as in the Yahtzee Crowshaw novel?

Is it as weird as it seems?
      A bit dry. Towards the little the Jam doesn';t really become much of an issue (I mean obviously it still is but they find a way around it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

A bit dry. Towards the little the Jam doesn';t really become much of an issue (I mean obviously it still is but they find a way around it.)
        Well, that's disappointing. Oh well, I guess
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Alexander the Great and his empire : a short introduction
          by Pierre Briant, Amélie Kuhrt
          Last edited by #83.6666666667; August 3rd, 2019, 06:35 PM.
          Originally posted by Helly;n542091
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

"Science of the Mind" by Michio Kaku. Although I confess I haven't gotten past the first chapter, even though I bought the book like a year ago. It's kind of boring actually, not as interesting as I'd hoped.

Comment

Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
              Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

I've been reading a ton of LitRPG stories, right now I'm the second book into The System series by tao wong

Comment

Currently reading Plat tooo.

Comment

Working...
                  X