Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revenge is Sweet (A Jimmy Neutron Fanfic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenge is Sweet (A Jimmy Neutron Fanfic)

School was almost over at Retroville Elementary as the class prepared for the big architecture model assignment. The students all had painstakingly recreated famous structures from all over the world the week before and today they were being graded at the end of class. "All right now children, time for the model assignment grading raaaaggghh." said Miss Fowl. Cindy's was up first. "This is my replica of the Notre Dame Cathedral. It's 100% accurate with not a single detail missing." said Cindy. Miss Fowl was impressed, "Very good raaaaagh that get's an A+, now it's your turn Jimmy.". "Why of course Miss Fowl." said Jimmy as he opened his desk and took out the replica he built. "This is my replica of the Twin Towers, as I'm sure you're all familiar with. It certainly was a dark day when this shining beacon of freedom was so coldly taken from us along with the lives of countless American citizens." said Jimmy. Miss Fowl was equally impressed with Jimmy's creation. "This one also get's an-" said Fowl right before being cut off by Jimmy. "That's not all, with this remote control, it can be given a more up to date makeover." said Jimmy as he started using the remote control. A tiny RC jumbo jet came flying out of Jimmy's desk and crashed into the model of the Twin Towers. There was a tiny explosion as the replica skyscrapers came crashing down, with smoke and debris filling the classroom. The smoke cleared and Miss Fowl wiped the soot off her face. "Wow Jimmy, you really went above and beyond raaaagh, you get an A++ for an inside job well done!" said Miss Fowl. Suddenly a tiny ember came floating down onto Cindy's Notre Dame replica and set it ablaze. Cindy started screaming and bolted out of her desk toward the fire extinguisher. She put out the flames, but it was too late. Her model was nothing but a tiny pile of charred and smoking rubble. Jimmy chuckled, "Looks like I'm not the only one with an up to date replica now.". Cindy shot a glare at Jimmy. "Nerdtron, you're gonna pay for this!" Cindy yelled.

Just then the bell rang. "All right, class dismissed. We'll finish this assignment another time. Oh, before you all go..." said Miss Fowl as she walked toward the back of the class and started putting a box of candy bars on everyone's desk. She continued, "The school is planning a field trip to the Retroville Museum of Science. They're planning to add a new wing to the place and the school has arranged to name the wing after the student who sells the most of these candy bars by tomorrow raaaaaaagh.". This of course peaked Jimmy's interest. "I know what you're thinking Nerdtron, but there's no way I'm going to let you win this contest after what you did today. I'll have my revenge by tomorrow!" said Cindy. Jimmy scoffed, "We'll see about that, Vortex!". On the bus ride home Jimmy noticed the bus driver start to doze off to sleep before snapping out of it and taking a drink from his cup of coffee. "My first customer." Jimmy said to himself. He approached the bus driver and started up a sales pitch. "Excuse me sir, might I interest you in a box of candy bars? They're loaded with extra sugar to help keep you awake and power you through a busy day." said Jimmy. "Sure kid, you got yourself a customer." the bus driver answered. Jimmy sold him one of the boxes of candy bars and sat back down in his seat. "This will be a walk in the park." Jimmy thought to himself.

Jimmy and his parents were eating dinner at the table when he told them about the contest. "So what do you say, Dad? Care to help your son out?" Jimmy asked. Hugh took his wallet out and started to take out a dollar. "Sure thing Jimbo!" said Hugh. Jimmy put the box on the table and scooted it over toward him. "Chocolate and almond goodness awaits!" said Jimmy. "Did you say almonds? Sorry son, but no can do." Hugh said as he put his wallet back in his pocket. Jimmy was confused. "Huh, but why not?" he asked. "You see, sport, your old man here is participating in No Nut November. That means no peanuts, almonds, cashews, or even pistachios for a whole month. If I can make it, your mother promised to bake a deee-licious pecan pie! But until then, no nuts of any kind will find their way into this man's mouth." Hugh explained. Jimmy groaned. "Oh don't worry sweety, you'll find plenty of people to sell candy to." his mom reassured him. "Yeah. And who knows, you might find out the other kids were sleeping on the job." said Hugh. "I hope so. Well, I'm off to win that contest. See you later." said Jimmy as he hurried out the door with Goddard close behind him. As hard as Jimmy tried, nobody was willing to buy his candy. In fact, it seemed like everyone in town was already carrying a box of candy by the time Jimmy got to them. Jimmy saw a huge crowd gathering in front of the Candy Bar, I mean the actual place called the Candy Bar not the candy bars he's trying to sell by the way. Candy Sam, the shop owner was standing up on a podium next to Cindy while she was making sales pitches into a megaphone. She had teamed up with Sam to help her sell the candy while he get's a small cut of the profits. Cindy saw Jimmy in the crowd and stuck her tongue out at him. Jimmy got angry and stomped away from the crowd. "I can't believe this, Goddard! She's selling the candy to all of Retroville! How am I going to win that contest now?" said a frustrated Jimmy. "Bark bark!" said Goddard. "Of course! I just need to think of a plan. You always know just what to say boy." said Jimmy as he handed Goddard a nice wrench to chew on. "Come on. Think. Think. THINK." said Jimmy as he started doing what he does best, thinking. Just then images of a candy bar, the bus driver dozing off, and his dad saying "And who knows, you might find out the other kids were sleeping on the job." went flashing through his mind. "Brain blast!" Jimmy shouted to himself. He looked back down at Goddard. "Come on boy, it's lab time! I have an idea." he said as they started running back home.

The next morning Jimmy was getting on the bus and handed the sleepy bus driver another candy bar. The bus driver gave Jimmy a dollar, bringing his total sales to 2 dollars. Jimmy watched as the bus driver at the candy bar during the ride to school. When they arrived at school Jimmy patted the bus driver on the shoulder and thanked him for being such a good customer. The bus driver wiped a tear out of his eye and told him he appreciated the kind words. Jimmy stepped off the bus and walked into class to wait for the contest results. His plan was about to be into action. Jimmy sat in his seat and whispered "road rage" into his watch. Then he leaned back with his head resting on his hands, all he had to do now is wait. "All right class, time to announce the winner of the candy sale. Whose the lucky student getting their name immortalized in the Retroville Museum of Science going to be raaaaaaaagh?" said Miss Fowl as she pulled the name of the winner out of a box. She cleared her throat and continued, "And the winner, having made a staggering 95% of our profits, is...". Just then the bus came crashing right through the wall and running Miss Fowl over. The bus was stopped by the opposite wall but the driver kept his foot on the gas. All the kids including Cindy started screaming and scrambling out the windows in horror, except for Jimmy who remained seated in a relaxed pose. Miss Fowl got her body pinned under one of the back tires as it was spinning out of control. She let out a scream as her skin was ripped off and her insides were being slung out of her. Some of her intestines splatted against the chalkboard, spelling out the message "Jeffrey Epstein didn't commit suicide". Miss Fowl choked out one last scream as the back wheel found itself over her head, crushing it like a grape and slinging brain matter all over the place. As it turns out Jimmy's plan was to alter one of his candy bars with a mind control serum. When Jimmy put his hand on the bus driver's shoulder, he actually put a small microphone by his ear so he could hear his activation code "road rage" and cause him to blindly perform the task Jimmy encoded into the candy bar. Jimmy had turned the sleepy bus driver into a sleeper agent. With his task complete, the bus driver snapped out of his mind controlled state and was horrified to see what he had just done. "No! I'm not going to jail again!" the bus driver yelled as he grabbed a pair of scissors off of a desk and stabbed himself in the neck with them. He plunged them all the way in until the tip was poking out of the other side of his neck and then he forced the scissors open, choking up a huge glob of blood as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He fell to the floor and died. Jimmy went up to the front of the class and picked up the note Miss Fowl was holding earlier. "The winner is, me, Jimmy Neutron!" he announced to an empty classroom. Jimmy awkwardly cleared his throat as the muffled screams of the evacuating students filled the hallways outside.

The end.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

my pp hard.

Comment

that was my last post of the entire decade
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        that was my last post of the entire decade
        What a way to end it
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

What a way to end it
          fun fact in my original draft of this fanfic Jimmy's model was actually the Chernobyl nuclear power plant

Comment

Working...
          X