Some People Say Literature is Dying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some People Say Literature is Dying

But when you walk into a thread about manga, you notice that's not true.πŸ€”πŸ§ πŸ”₯πŸ““πŸ“–βš›οΌˆ//ο½₯_ο½₯//)

Literature died once people started reading LGBT and PoC authors, really makes you think huh
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

• Rage
      Rage commented
      Editing a comment
      if literature were really dead, people reading more authors would not be the cause, that makes zero sense lol

its a good thing brainlets like you who don't know how to think are pretty rare, or literature really might die

• #83.6666666667
      #83.6666666667 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have never seen a comment with so many likes. Doc getting annihilated as he gets banned, RIP.

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
    Literature died once people started reading LGBT and PoC authors, really makes you think huh
    Yes, it makes me think about why I probably shouldn't allow you to post on this site.

Comment

• Snap
      Snap commented
      Editing a comment
      lol

Relax guys he was just trying to be edgy

Comment

Please understand this post serves as a notification to DokTOR. specifically, but also as a general warning to everyone who is guilty of making such comments and of being tryharding edgelords. You know who you are.

You are treading on very thin ice. For far too long, the staff have been extremely lenient in dealing with offenses, especially those that pertain to bigoted rhetoric and excessive edge; we have been sanctioning them very clemently and often offering the benefit of the doubt even where certain posters had long since conceded that privilege. This stops now, and that means these types of posts do as well.

You have been banned for a period of two weeks for this post, given your long history with this and your recent warnings. The next ban will likely range from a month to a year depending on the severity of the offense; if there is a time after that, the ban will probably be permanent.

If this judicious pronouncement clashes with your proclivities or conflicts with your perspective, then frankly you probably are not welcome here. That said, if you have legitimate questions or concerns, we invite you to ask or discuss them by making an appropriate thread in the Feedback section. You can also privately message me if it is something that would be readily settled in that respect; you can easily PM me regarding this matter by clicking the quote icon next to my username in this post.

We are in the process of rewriting the Site Rules, including one detailed ruleset with each rule listed alongside its common punishment; this will probably be implemented within the next few months. Hopefully this will make our expectations of conduct clearer.

Thank you for your time and understanding. ~ Phob, on behalf of the Site Staff

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
        Please understand this post serves as a notification to DokTOR. specifically, but also as a general warning to everyone who is guilty of making such comments and of being tryharding edgelords. You know who you are.

You are treading on very thin ice. For far too long, the staff have been extremely lenient in dealing with offenses, especially those that pertain to bigoted rhetoric and excessive edge; we have been sanctioning them very clemently and often offering the benefit of the doubt even where certain posters had long since conceded that privilege. This stops now, and that means these types of posts do as well.

You have been banned for a period of two weeks for this post, given your long history with this and your recent warnings. The next ban will likely range from a month to a year depending on the severity of the offense; if there is a time after that, the ban will probably be permanent.

If this judicious pronouncement clashes with your proclivities or conflicts with your perspective, then frankly you probably are not welcome here. That said, if you have legitimate questions or concerns, we invite you to ask or discuss them by making an appropriate thread in the Feedback section. You can also privately message me if it is something that would be readily settled in that respect; you can easily PM me regarding this matter by clicking the quote icon next to my username in this post.

We are in the process of rewriting the Site Rules, including one detailed ruleset with each rule listed alongside its common punishment; this will probably be implemented within the next few months. Hopefully this will make our expectations of conduct clearer.

Dabbed on
        Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Hmm, nice avatar. I get why you chose it now.
          Incidentally, aren't you both a faggot and spic whose writing can no longer be read? Really makes you think, huh?

Comment

• P408370R
            P408370R commented
            Editing a comment
            Let's tone that down a bit with consideration of the context, please.

• Lord L'Zoril
            Lord L'Zoril commented
            Editing a comment
            The context is precisely why I said it, Phoebe...

• #83.6666666667
            #83.6666666667 commented
            Editing a comment
            For every Romeo there is a Juliet.

Originally posted by P408370R View Post

he really flew too close to the sun with that post huh

Comment

been thinking of my next Jimmy Neutron fanfic so literature will be just fine for now
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              been thinking of my next Jimmy Neutron fanfic so literature will be just fine for now
              My brain is ready to blast once more

Comment

And that’s a GOOD thing.

Comment

Edit:Made an oopise

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                    Pretty ironic since I just got done watching a video on how edgy humor leads to legit terrorism.
                    β€œEdgy humor will lead to legit terrorism.”

I’m sorry, wha-

Can I see this video?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I’m sorry, wha-

Can I see this video?
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnmRYRRDbuw&t=8s

Comment

I'm not a bigot and in fact I am a good guy. . . but I just cant accept that

Comment

I cant accept that LITERATURE IS DYING

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                            don't worry, im sure once Helly is done conquering the music world, he'll jump right into the mystic adventures of literature

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                              As long as we have Kubo and Pocket Rocket we are good.

Comment

I dont want to spoil too much about my next story but I've been thinking about Hugh taking Jimmy and his friends on a camping trip.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I’m sorry, wha-

Can I see this video?
                                  Sorta makes sense. Should definitely make sense for christian philosphy. Trash in, trash out: https://www.sermoncentral.com/sermon...ciplines-95576

Mind you, I only say that and share the link cause I recall that sort of philosophy taught at my church growing up. Now is there any truth to it? That is hard to say, honestly because I haven't heard of any studies about it. (yet)

Meanwhile when considering seriously, it is hard to disagree with.

Comment

Working...
                                  X