X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chara View Post
    Dead cells is pretty great
    Oh, yeah.

if we're not talking about switch exclusives, that opens the discussion up a lot.
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Oh, yeah.

if we're not talking about switch exclusives, that opens the discussion up a lot.
      Have you played dead cells? I haven't gotten to it for a little while but I did try the new giant boss with the dlc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

You say that, but the spastics itt were talking about one (1) video game the whole time
        Still better than talking about soccer, though.

Comment

Have you played dead cells? I haven't gotten to it for a little while but I did try the new giant boss with the dlc.
          I've gone... I think all the way through the game once. Is the boss fight after the castle world the final boss of the vanilla game?
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I've gone... I think all the way through the game once. Is the boss fight after the castle world the final boss of the vanilla game?
            Yeah. You have to beat him on harder difficulties to unlock more boss cells and get past that door behind him. Also the dlc adds some new shit

Comment

Yeah. You have to beat him on harder difficulties to unlock more boss cells and get past that door behind him. Also the dlc adds some new shit
              That's awesome, I need to play it again.

Comment

Yeah, what Chara said.

Not to mention, boss cells unlock new areas.

Do note, Orgy, that it gets a shit ton harder once you start using boss cells...

...Like, I could blitz through the normal difficulty just fine, but uhh...those boss cells are something cruel...
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; November 11th, 2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Yeah, what Chara said.

Not to mention, boss cells unlock new areas.

Do note, Orgy, that it gets a shit ton harder once you start using boss cells...

...Like, I could blitz through the normal difficulty just fine, but uhh...those boss cells are something cruel...
                  I can't even beat it with one boss cell lol I took a break from the game after that

Comment

I can't even beat it with one boss cell lol I took a break from the game after that
                    Yeah, I’m in the same boat there.

I’d hope the spikes aren’t as bad across the later boss cells, but the difficulty spike from 0 to 1 really killed my desire to come back to it in the mean time.

I’ll try later and experiment with different strategies from my usual Blitzkrieg strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Yeah, I’m in the same boat there.

I’d hope the spikes aren’t as bad across the later boss cells, but the difficulty spike from 0 to 1 really killed my desire to come back to it in the mean time.

I’ll try later and experiment with different strategies from my usual Blitzkrieg strategy.
                      I'm eventually gonna come back to increase the chances of getting ++ rank weapons. Even if I can't beat a run, I can amass enough cells after the first boss to upgrade slowly but surely

Comment

Definitely need to finish Zelda shit so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Still better than talking about soccer, though.
                          I don't really care about any of this, but weren't you trying to impress upon Pocket that your game is "good" because it's exceedingly popular?

Yeah, well, football is by far the most popular sport in the world, therefore it's the best. Congratulations, you just played yourself. Take your handegg and shove it up your ass in recompense. :o

Comment

Yeah, well, football is by far the most popular sport in the world, therefore it's the best.
                            Just means that most people are complete faggots, that's all.

Comment

Just means that most people are complete faggots, that's all.
                              Just like anyone still playing Zelda games in 2019. I'd actually rather watch women's soccer lol.

Comment

Just like anyone still playing Zelda games in 2019. I'd actually rather watch women's soccer lol.
                                I am willing to bet most Americans would unironically rather watch women's soccer then mens soccer. We only care about winners.

Comment

You'd rather watch women kick balls, huh?

What a fucking faggot.

Comment

Super Mario Party is a good time for BSing with your friends, but it's guaranteed that salt will flow. Which is great, with the right friends.

Comment

Odyssey, BoTW, Splat2, 3 Houses, TWEWY Final Remix

Could probably think of a few more but those are what came off the top of my head.

Aside from Smash ofc, but that should go without saying.
                                      Last edited by Yu; November 13th, 2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post
                                        Odyssey, BoTW, Splat2, 3 Houses, TWEWY Final Remix

Could probably think of a few more but those are what came off the top of my head.

Aside from Smash ofc, but that should go without saying.
                                        What about Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Any opinion on that?

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

I am willing to bet most Americans would unironically rather watch women's soccer then mens soccer. We only care about winners.
                                          A "victory" is pointless if it's Pyrrhic. Watching the USWNT dominate sounds good in practice and all... until you realize that most of them are physically equivalent to an 8th grade boys' varsity team, lol.

You'd rather watch women kick balls, huh?

What a fucking faggot.
                                          No, I'd rather watch decently attractive women showcase their "ball handling" skills if you nahmean. But I understand if you'd prefer to see a pretty blond elf boy in green tights cross blades with other dudes. It's basically 2020.

Comment

Working...
                                          X