E3 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banjo in Smash might actually get me playing again. lol
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

>Pokemon game
      >Can't catch all the Pokemon

What's the fucking point

And Smash is cancer
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I'm happy for you dude.

What're the odds that they're a Duck Hunt clone?
        hopefully very high so that they can put resources towards a real character

Comment

lol the sword gokus dont even get to have a proper name

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I'm happy for you dude.

What're the odds that they're a Duck Hunt clone?
          maybe a couple of moves involving kazooie but I can't really imagine much else
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
            lol the sword gokus dont even get to have a proper name

that's why they're so dope. they're the faceless warriors. they're nothing. they're the HERO. even all of their moves are just rehashes of other moves. it's sakurai's most honest character

Comment

nice going nintendo

IMG_20190611_180947.jpg

Comment

If Banjo being added is more important to you than Hero, you are undeniably autistic

Also lol at pkmnstans just realizing now that their franchise is """LAZY!!!""" absolute retards

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                it's sakurai's most honest character
                you mean ganondorf
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  you mean ganondorf
                  if by honest you mean meme then yeah

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
                    Pocket Rocket commented
                    Editing a comment
                    that is what i meant yeah

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                  Creativity is so dead, the most exciting gaming news in the current year is a studio announcing they'll be remaking *insert 20-year-old game*
                  what went so wrong?
                  "creativity is dead".

They literally showed some indie game about observing the beginning of the big bang and playing through it. Maybe stop honing in on AAA titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

"creativity is dead".

They literally showed some indie game about observing the beginning of the big bang and playing through it. Maybe stop honing in on AAA titles?
                    You don't need to tell me that, because that's what I've been saying for years lol. That's not the point of my post tho.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                      Also lol at pkmnstans just realizing now that their franchise is """LAZY!!!""" absolute retards

Who's only realizing this "now" you daft cunt?

Games have gone to shit since XY and everyone knows it.
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Cid What you thought of Tifa's new outfit?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                            Who's only realizing this "now" you daft cunt?

Games have gone to shit since XY and everyone knows it.
                            The games have always been mediocre, and I'm talking about the general audience, not hyper autists like this site

All that aside which do you like more Sword dog or Shield pup?

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

The games have always been mediocre, and I'm talking about the general audience, not hyper autists like this site

All that aside which do you like more Sword dog or Shield pup?
                              Was leaning more on Shield doggo when they were revealed but Sword doggo has grown on me and I like it more now.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Was leaning more on Shield doggo when they were revealed but Sword doggo has grown on me and I like it more now.
                                They're both cool, Zamazenta my boy tho, ol Megazord lookin ass

Also glad we got Freddie Freaker in pokemon

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

You don't need to tell me that, because that's what I've been saying for years lol. That's not the point of my post tho.
                                  When do you think the industry was the most creative?

Comment

Destroy all humans?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                      Cid What you thought of Tifa's new outfit?
                                      It's a mostly faithful recreation, I've got no problems with it. Of course, I wouldn't have cared much if they did a redesign anyway, her original outfit was not suited for her fighting style. The skirt that they gave her in the Remake, especially, fits a lot better. It's not a short pencil skirt that conforms to her legs now, which is good. The sports bra was an ok touch too, I guess. It ads some needed contrast from her shirt to her skin tone.

Comment

Working...
                                      X