• Show
Clear All

Rainbow Six Siege is the Best (FPS) Game Ever

Prove me wrong, haters.

Pokemon Snap

Comment

Tha game that came with that one Eazy-E single

Comment

Yeah, because camping in corners for hours on end is strategically taxing.

Go play big-boy games like Overwatch, you pansy.
        Last edited by Eren; April 11th, 2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Funny way of saying Doom Eternal or Rage 2 or Apex Legends

Comment

It's okay, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
              Funny way of saying Doom Eternal or Rage 2 or Apex Legends
              Mah Niggah!

Comment

Originally posted by Eren View Post
                Yeah, because camping in corners for hours on end is strategically taxing.

Go play big-boy games like Overwatch, you pansy.
                I know your half joking but I want t make clear that you don't "camp" in this game. If you camp you die. It's that simple. This game requires high level IQ strats and high skill. Quite frankly most people couldn't handle the recoil from even the pistols. Not to mention that this game uses so many buttons that the average person can't keep up. Even when they have knowledge and experience in typing. When pros play, it seems more like they are playing one of beethoven's symphony rather than playing a game.

Comparing this game to Fortnight, Apex, COD, or any other low level game is offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                  I know your half joking but I want t make clear that you don't "camp" in this game. If you camp you die. It's that simple.
                  Funny, 'cause that's all I need to do to ace the entire enemy team from a defender's position—maybe some occasional repositioning. Camping once you determine a decent angle to aim through, whether it's through a doorway or hole on the wall, is literally the crux of the game, lmao. The delay that occurs while swapping to and from your cameras (both as an attacker and defender) makes the game even more of a turtle-fest.

Rainbow Six Siege = Peek-a-boo: The Game. Overwatch = constant combat in which you are constantly reacting to your opponent's offense.

This game requires high level IQ strats and high skill. Quite frankly most people couldn't handle the recoil from even the pistols.
                  Okay, you're clearly trolling at this point. Getting consistent headshots in Overwatch with McCree will take far more skill than anything in Rainbow Six Siege. Like, seriously, when does R6S ever really require good mouse tracking? A preschooler could mow people down hella quick in this game; it's all camping & split-second reaction speed, no mouse-tracking skills. Teamwork strats in Overwatch also require higher I.Q. than anything in R6S due to all the various scenarios that could occur as a result of map position & the hero comp of both teams.
                  Not to mention that this game uses so many buttons that the average person can't keep up. Even when they have knowledge and experience in typing.
                  Um.
                  When pros play, it seems more like they are playing one of beethoven's symphony rather than playing a game.
                  Comparing this game to Fortnight, Apex, COD, or any other low level game is offensive.
                  Okay, the second sentence here is right; the three games you listed there are indisputably shit (including all others like them). Good thing Overwatch (the king of fps games) doesn't qualify as one of those "low-level" games.
                  Last edited by Eren; April 29th, 2019, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                    #83.6666666667 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow, what a faggot.
                Working...
                X