Clear All

Apex Legends

Talk about the fortnite killer here

>quarter of the characters are lgbtqbbq

Nope.

Comment

My boi Issa got his ass ate the first game we played lmaoo, no homo

Comment

it looks ok, I'm waiting for more characters to release. sometime after march I think I read

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
        Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Game looks pretty fun though kids are still gonna play Fortnite

Comment

Would be playing already if Origin wasn't a piece of shit

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
            So... 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
              Would be playing already if Origin wasn't a piece of shit

So... 2?
              2 too many
              fuck the fags
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

I tried playing this game and it is fun, but my aim's trash, so I stopped. Its like you play for 3-5 mins one round and then you're dead if your aim is trash.

Comment

Nope.
                  I thought you were into trannies.

Comment

Nope.
                    also there's a black doctor

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                    Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                      My boi Issa got his ass ate the first game we played lmaoo, no homo
                      Don't let this distract you from the fact that, I got like 30+ Ws with only 180 kills.

Comment

You right, but you cant carry me smh

Comment

Slowly trying to get into it.
                          I haven't really played competitive type games other than Overwatch in the past 6 or so years, and I'm doing Apex on PC only right now, so I'm also trying to get used to mouse & keyboard.
                          Hard to do soloing, but I think I did a little better in this last match than my first one.
                          MothMageCulpaTTV on Origins if anyone wants to add me.
                          Maybe I'll play more Overwatch to get used to mouse & keyboard before I get too into this game since I know that game.
                          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Wraith and Bangalore tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                              Slowly trying to get into it.
                              I haven't really played competitive type games other than Overwatch in the past 6 or so years, and I'm doing Apex on PC only right now, so I'm also trying to get used to mouse & keyboard.
                              Hard to do soloing, but I think I did a little better in this last match than my first one.
                              MothMageCulpaTTV on Origins if anyone wants to add me.
                              Maybe I'll play more Overwatch to get used to mouse & keyboard before I get too into this game since I know that game.
                              You seen this streamer named Shroud? Good fucking luck being competetive against monsters like that on PC. On Ps4 it's much easier to get relatively good
                              Last edited by Don Tigris; February 20th, 2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

You seen this streamer named Shroud? Good fucking luck being competetive against monsters like that on PC. On Ps4 it's much easier to get relatively good
                                no one plays competitively on ps4?

Comment

Artillery is the best drop point and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

Artillery is the best drop point and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
                                    No debate.

Wraith and Bangalore tbh
                                    Lifeline is a real one.
                                    Last edited by Issa; February 20th, 2019, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Don't have to be the best to do well in a competitive game. Just have to do good enough and know where all the tournaments are that are your level lol
                                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

I just won 2 back to back matches last night on ps4. One of them I was kill leader by the end. GooniusMaximus Hmu for the carry

Comment

Working...
                                        X