randy being inconspicuous

D2wG_w9WoAMVyeW.jpg

Comment

they confirmed jack is dead despite his mask appearing in that teaser

Comment

Trailer looks great!
        Can't wait.
        They had me at Sax Solo.
        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVVYWzjSnU

Comment

The real looter shooter is back. GOAT

I'm gonna be all over this game.

Comment

april 3rd they're set to announce the "locked in" release date for BL3 and also release the ultraHD textures for The Handsome Collection

Comment

I usually play as the sniper/Assassin class, but this time I'm gonna go for the siren since I'm a sucker for melee shit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                  april 3rd they're set to announce the "locked in" release date for BL3 and also release the ultraHD textures for The Handsome Collection
                  As well as the HD port of BL1.
                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

"Coming to the Epic Store in September"
                    hard pass

Comment

Good thing I'm buying on PS4.

Comment

im hoping it's sooner than september but if not there's always MK

Comment

nothing super new. extended gameplay coming may 1st

Comment

September 13. Can't wait. My buddy needs to heal up from his broken wrist so that we can start 2 and the Pre-sequel before that comes out lol

Comment

i hope randy doesnt influence the writing/jokes

Comment

I'm torn between playing as the melee siren, the beastmaster, and the tank girl chick. Who do you think is going to be more fun to play?

Comment

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
                                  Editing a comment
                                  melee is always pretty engaging for FPS. the tank thing does seem fun though, it depends on what the cooldown/downtime of the mech is

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                                I'm torn between playing as the melee siren, the beastmaster, and the tank girl chick. Who do you think is going to be more fun to play?
                                Personally, I like a good melee build that can pop off right, and I love all the Sirens. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Personally, I like a good melee build that can pop off right, and I love all the Sirens. But that's just me.
                                  It'd be interesting if they included a melee tree for the mech chick, and just like Gaige in BL2 the mech can take on different appearances as you level up that tree.

Comment

Working...
                                  X