This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
    I always wonder why Noob was the name they decided to go with.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      I always wonder why Noob was the name they decided to go with.
      It's the last names of both MK creators spelled backwards (Boon and Tobias)

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
        Pocket Rocket commented
        Editing a comment
        oh

• Culpa the Moth Mage
        Editing a comment
        I actually had no idea about that, but never had any interest either.
        Thanks for the useless information that I'll likely retain for eternity and impose on other people now.
        :)

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
        Editing a comment
        yeah in Noob's recent reveal Ed talked about how in MK2 he was just a palette swap (of sub zero) who they just threw in to pad the roster. So the naming of him wasn't taken too seriously

new torchlight frontier class

the tracks are a little corny looking but it seems to just be a way to have mobile turrets so it's the class for me

also in other ARPG, an upcoming one called Pagan online

i've seen all of the character breakdown videos, they're looking pretty good if a little generic
      Last edited by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal; April 20th, 2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

they went full on unironic edge master with Noob in MK11. worse than reaper from overwatch

Comment

Magia Record is coming out for the phones soon here in America.

Real hyped for it!

Comment

Mk11 coming out tomorrow night who about that life

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
              Mk11 coming out tomorrow night who about that life
              I pre-ordered X and enjoyed it enough. I'll pick it up eventually. Just haven't been as hyped for MK lately. I'd rather them make a new Injustice game.
              Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
              Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
              PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

I pre-ordered X and enjoyed it enough. I'll pick it up eventually. Just haven't been as hyped for MK lately. I'd rather them make a new Injustice game.
                Lat injustice was luke warm compared to the effort they put in the first one. MK is just a tradition for nostalgia purposes people usually drop it in a few months after they get it.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Lat injustice was luke warm compared to the effort they put in the first one. MK is just a tradition for nostalgia purposes people usually drop it in a few months after they get it.
                  Are you kidding? Injustice 2 had improved controls, a better roster, and almost endless amounts of content, both on and offline. The Multiverse mode was fantastic. The only issue I had was the amount of guest characters they threw in when there was so much more DC roster to choose from.
                  The story has been getting better as it goes on, too. The comics have been great and introduced one more guest character that I wouldn't mind in the next one with He-Man. Though I'm hoping that comic is more of a What If and that Injustice 3 follows the other ending of 2.
                  Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

Are you kidding? Injustice 2 had improved controls, a better roster, and almost endless amounts of content, both on and offline. The Multiverse mode was fantastic. The only issue I had was the amount of guest characters they threw in when there was so much more DC roster to choose from.
                    The story has been getting better as it goes on, too. The comics have been great and introduced one more guest character that I wouldn't mind in the next one with He-Man. Though I'm hoping that comic is more of a What If and that Injustice 3 follows the other ending of 2.
                    They introduced a bunch of guess characters after the fact. Me personally I have a big ass list of games I have been trying to play. I got games still in the wrapper I am trying to get to. So if it doesn’t come out in the original content I miss it. I did see they introduced the turtles later that looked dope.

Comment

ronda rousey as a voice actress is one of the worst casting decisions in awhile

Comment

Working...
                      X