This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
    Well you implied that I play Kingdom Hearts so...
    I legit thought you did. I'm sorry man *respect*

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

I legit thought you did. I'm sorry man *respect*
      It's cool man.

We can both laugh at this scene at least.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        It's cool man.

We can both laugh at this scene at least.
        Why in the world do people like this game lmao this was so cringe

Comment

I dunno I heard the new game got mixed reception lol
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

It's real good for an action/RPG, and the story gets cringy but it has some pretty interesting ideas for the most part.

Comment

A lot of the top players and streamers have started shit talking Pubg and Fortnite while praising Apex. That's massive for these type of games' life and longevity. Pubg is completely finished because Apex is everything it is but much, much, much, much better and free. Fortnite is still keeping the dumbass little kid part of its playerbase but all the respectable adult players have moved on to Apex LEGENDS. Right now is the only day where Fortnite has higher viewers on streaming than Apex since Apex's release day. Long story short your game is done bro, it's over. Time to move on to the better game kid
              Oh you mean Warframe? Yea I've been playing that one too.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                It's real good for an action/RPG, and the story gets cringy but it has some pretty interesting ideas for the most part.
                During my days Action RPGs had great stories and characters. Ever heard of mass effect one of the greatest GOATs of all time? It was the apex legends of its genre

Comment

During my days Action RPGs had great stories and characters. Ever heard of mass effect one of the greatest GOATs of all time? It was the apex legends of its genre
                  From the series that has famously the worst ending of all time?

It also had shooting controls so bad that I know more than one person who dropped it because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

From the series that has famously the worst ending of all time?

It also had shooting controls so bad that I know more than one person who dropped it because of that.
                    Only 1 had bad shooting controls by today's standard. Also the ending isn't even that bad tbh with all the DLCs. It's 90 hours of great story with 20 minutes of it being meh. Meanwhile this shit is so cringe I couldn't bear watching it. It's made for 5 to 8 year olds let's be real here. Time to adapt and adjust

Comment

That delivery goddamn. . .

Comment

Only 1 had bad shooting controls by today's standard. Also the ending isn't even that bad tbh with all the DLCs. It's 90 hours of great story with 20 minutes of it being meh. Meanwhile this shit is so cringe I couldn't bear watching it. It's made for 5 to 8 year olds let's be real here. Time to adapt and adjust

Says the dude trying to defend a series that ended in 2010, just saying. Unless we're including Andromeda, the game so bad that it destroyed Bioware's reputation.

Comment

That's actually a messed up and unnecessarily mean thing to say
                          lmfao
                          Originally posted by Snap
                          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mv6Dskj2...ature=youtu.be

lame outfit but still a good reveal

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n529802
                            Do you even step back and ask why a grown person is getting triggered over this? Why half the population is getting regularly triggered?

Comment

Nice to see Gamefreak finally leaving their comfort zone and developing the PS2's next masterpiece.

Comment

• Raiden Blackthorn
                                Raiden Blackthorn commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It's time for Pokemon England :P

valve won't be allowing a rape game on steam store

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...content-policy

Do you even step back and ask why a grown person is getting triggered over this? Why half the population is getting regularly triggered?

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                                valve won't be allowing a rape game on steam store

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...content-policy

Saw the screenshots of some of that and oh boy... that's a pretty fucked up game. One screenshot said and I quote: "So you never got a big 'ol cock shuved up your tight little angry pussy?"

That right there is some hardcore rape fantasy shit but fine whatever some are into it. Then the game gives you the option to kill them with animations of said death I'm going to guess cause ya know if you are gonna animate rape, why not animate on screen deaths too right? Then to top it all off the guy is creepy as fuck and yet outrageously huge. (His body, not his dick, but probably that too)

It comes to a point of where do we draw the line vs being too sensitive about this kind of content.

Comment

Comment

Sony is going to be doing a Nintendo Direct inspired stream for game announcements from now on called State of Play. First one is March 25.

Detroit and Heavy Rain are coming to Steam.
                                    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                      Saw the screenshots of some of that and oh boy... that's a pretty fucked up game. One screenshot said and I quote: "So you never got a big 'ol cock shuved up your tight little angry pussy?"
                                      lmao based
                                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                                        Sony is going to be doing a Nintendo Direct inspired stream for game announcements from now on called State of Play. First one is March 25.

Detroit and Heavy Rain are coming to Steam.
                                        FF7 Remake (part 1) confirmed for release on Monday?

A man can dream.

Comment

Working...
                                        X