Dead Cells for Switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Cells for Switch

Anyone seen this game? Got this game? Play it? For those who don't know, it's kind of a roguelike metroidvania dark souls where you get random weapons and fight bad guys and get upgrades

Yeah, man. Filip Miucin did an awesome review of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
      Yeah, man. Filip Miucin did an awesome review of this game.
      Nice! Dude I feel so accomplished getting to the first boss. And I found a pretty decent weapon set. The ice blast and a sword that deals extra damage for frozen enemies. I just be freezing everyone lmao

Comment

Extra damage to fire + 2 death orb tactics build shreds through everything in game.

Comment

Also survival shield builds will make immortal. Nobody understands how shields are op at first but trust me, it's the easiest way to win if you don't have death orbs

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
            Also survival shield builds will make immortal. Nobody understands how shields are op at first but trust me, it's the easiest way to win if you don't have death orbs
            You know an effective way to take out the consierge?

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

You know an effective way to take out the consierge?
              Ranged stuff like turrets and bows and skills are the easiest way. Just jump around and avoid the fire and jumping attacks. If you're melee dodge roll through him and attack. And just move out when the damaging aura starts.

Comment

Ranged stuff like turrets and bows and skills are the easiest way. Just jump around and avoid the fire and jumping attacks. If you're melee dodge roll through him and attack. And just move out when the damaging aura starts.
                Alright, pretty much what I've been doing. Damn, why'd they make the very first boss such an iron wall? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Alright, pretty much what I've been doing. Damn, why'd they make the very first boss such an iron wall? Lmao
                  Yeah, the fight gets real boring later on. Kinda like the Hush from Isaac.

Comment

Yeah, the fight gets real boring later on. Kinda like the Hush from Isaac.
                    It's just such a long fight. I've only beaten him once by pure luck lol

Comment

Working...
                    X