No announcement yet.

Edgy Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know only Yu-Gi-Oh is allowed, but this card deserves a mention, even if it isn't Yu-Gi-Oh.

Attached Files
    Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
    And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
      You post my find in the OP and then you have the gall to tag me in the very next post Raza...

Comment

While I'm here tho

Comment

Oh yeah, almost forgot Demise has an upgraded form:

Comment

14130653.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
            Fuck you, that card is GoAT.

While on the subject of Magicians, though:

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

Fuck you, that card is GoAT.
              Shit looks like Sonic forgot to pull out of Edward Scissorhands and gave birth to a Hot Topic employee.

Comment

Maybe not as bad as Evil Heroes, but Lair of Darkness cards are up there

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

While on the subject of Magicians, though:

Eureka! Sure explains why that was my favorite card growing up...

(He's actually not even half as edgy as most of the autism incarnate being posted itt. :/)
                  Last edited by Oneiros; January 25th, 2019, 01:09 PM.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Eureka! Sure explains why that was my favorite card growing up...

(He's actually not even half as edgy as most of the autism incarnate being posted itt. :/)
                    I pretty much only know the OG show cards. I only cared about the toon cards.

Comment

Comment

I pretty much only know the OG show cards. I only cared about the toon cards.
                        Yup. Yugi deck, Kaiba deck, Pegasus deck. Anything after that was pretty boring due to power creep. Even so, the series with the Egyptian gods (both past and present) were fun watches. Bakura was the original savage.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post
                          You post my find in the OP and then you have the gall to tag me in the very next post Raza...
                          That and your subsequent posts are why I tagged you, fren. :}

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."

Comment

lcjwen039__30607.1519954885.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on.jpg

Comment

Yup. Yugi deck, Kaiba deck, Pegasus deck. Anything after that was pretty boring due to power creep. Even so, the series with the Egyptian gods (both past and present) were fun watches. Bakura was the original savage.
                            I think I might have been getting out of Yu-Gi-Oh right after the Pegaus arc, though I also always liked Exodia only because when I was a kid I saw someone get their ass whooped for the arm card. For some reason that always makes me laugh.

Comment

I think I might have been getting out of Yu-Gi-Oh right after the Pegaus arc, though I also always liked Exodia only because when I was a kid I saw someone get their ass whooped for the arm card. For some reason that always makes me laugh.
                              It IS funny, but still kinda fucked up. Those cards used to go for $50-100 a pop, easy. Grimy ass dudes used to scam people with fake holographic cards (they were just stickers) during this same period. Those were the days.

Comment

It IS funny, but still kinda fucked up. Those cards used to go for $50-100 a pop, easy. Grimy ass dudes used to scam people with fake holographic cards (they were just stickers) during this same period. Those were the days.
                                It always stuck with me because the card was in Chinese, I always wondered what that nigga was going to do with a single card that's part of a five card set in a language he didn't speak. Mind you this was in the days before selling shit online was a thing, it was the most petty robbery I have ever seen. Those were the days lol.

Comment

Comment

Shit looks like Sonic forgot to pull out of Edward Scissorhands and gave birth to a Hot Topic employee.
                                    So, a NiGHTS Into Dreams character then?

Comment

Working...
                                    X