No announcement yet.

A Battle of Titans (kind of)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked more like a Chinaman killing some spear woman over and over to me.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

Meanwhile you wouldn’t play me where it really matters, I came to your world and you wouldn’t come to mine. . .
      What would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

What would that be?
        On PC.
        edit: should be noted that Marcus doesn’t have a functional PC atm

Comment

That dude really got his ass kicked.

He should've just picked Centurion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

On PC.
            edit: should be noted that Marcus doesn’t have a functional PC atm
            For the same game? that's weird.

Comment

For the same game? that's weird.
              Yeah

Comment

I don't really think the transition from PC to console would be that much different for a game like this.

Comment

What would that be?
                  I challenged the man to a proper duel on pc but he refused. There is a massive difference in gameplay on pc compared to ps4. He knows the ps4 style and he beat me yet I still took some rounds off him when he 100% wouldn't take a round vs me on pc where I used to play. See me there baldo

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
                    That dude really got his ass kicked.

He should've just picked Centurion.
                    I kept telling him to play the glorious Cent but the man wouldn't listen.

Comment

So I added episode 3.

In this match, Marcus said he was finally pissed and was gonna go all out. Enjoy!
                      Originally posted by Snap
                      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                        I challenged the man to a proper duel on pc but he refused. There is a massive difference in gameplay on pc compared to ps4. He knows the ps4 style and he beat me yet I still took some rounds off him when he 100% wouldn't take a round vs me on pc where I used to play. See me there baldo
                        How's the game different on PC? Is it just the keyboard/mouse controls or is there an actual difference in gameplay?

Comment

How's the game different on PC? Is it just the keyboard/mouse controls or is there an actual difference in gameplay?
                          Marcus seems to think that 60fps will double his reaction speed.

Comment

But if anything he'd have less of a chance at dodging/parrying blows due to the 60 fps.

Comment

But if anything he'd have less of a chance at dodging/parrying blows due to the 60 fps.
                              Marcus is... special.

Comment

The game feels very sloppy and uncoordinated on console because of the low frames making it infinitely harder to react to things as the timing and styles you're used to are thrown out the window? The things console players do would get you destroyed on PC and the things PC players do wouldn't work on console FH because console gameplay is a lot more basic and cookie cutter. If there's no difference Sheko can see me there and record those fights :)

Just an fyi since he's trying to roast me so hard for something I couldn't give a fuck about: Sheko has no life played that fuck out of that game and has rep 7 with the NEWEST characters when in total across PC and PS4 I have a combined reputation of 10 for my characters and 95% of my playtime is from 2 years ago. Those videos he uploaded are my first and second matches played in months.
                                Last edited by Don Tigris; January 19th, 2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

Marcus is... special.
                                  ??????????????

More frames = less reaction time?

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...pc_vs_console/
                                  https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...pc_vs_console/
                                  https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...tween_console/

What do you know I did a 2 second google search and in every single reddit thread about the topic everyone agrees with me, the guy who has actually played the game on both fonts, over the bald attention whore
                                  Last edited by Don Tigris; January 19th, 2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Marcus why did you leave the chat? :)

Comment

when's the rematch

Comment

I don't really think the transition from PC to console would be that much different for a game like this.
                                        Considering you think Centurion is pretty good (I assume), yes...it does make a difference. Centurion is shit tier on PC, Orochi isnt anything special either.
                                        Last edited by znjfl; January 21st, 2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Don Tigris yo u gonna try the new characters with me?

Comment

Working...
                                          X