Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iizuka wants to remake Sonic Adventure

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...onic_adventure

“It was the first highspeed 3D action game that also featured a scenario highlighted with six different stories, the A-life Chao, six unique styles of gameplay – it is a unique game offering even 20 years after its release. At the time, it also wasn’t just a solitary software release, it was the title to bring people to the Dreamcast and we were given the budget to make something to showcase the hardware. However, it was the very first 3D game that we worked on and looking at it now I can see the rough edges it has, which really makes me want to remake it again.”

What could possibly go wrong?
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
    Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...onic_adventure

“It was the first highspeed 3D action game that also featured a scenario highlighted with six different stories, the A-life Chao, six unique styles of gameplay – it is a unique game offering even 20 years after its release. At the time, it also wasn’t just a solitary software release, it was the title to bring people to the Dreamcast and we were given the budget to make something to showcase the hardware. However, it was the very first 3D game that we worked on and looking at it now I can see the rough edges it has, which really makes me want to remake it again.”

2 months later......... It Gets Cancelled.

Comment

big the cat has been neglected for too long
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
      This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

First image of Knuckles in the remake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
          big the cat has been neglected for too long
          this but unironically
          I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
          Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

First image of Knuckles in the remake.

They obviously 'Do not kno de wey.'

Comment

I hope they don't. They really don't want to kill all the nostalgia for Sonic Adventure and SA2, because if they do then Sonic loses the one string propping him up.

Then again, he's already dead. Maybe they should just let the corpse drop and then move on with their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                I hope they don't. They really don't want to kill all the nostalgia for Sonic Adventure and SA2, because if they do then Sonic loses the one string propping him up.

Then again, he's already dead. Maybe they should just let the corpse drop and then move on with their lives.
                Or at least let the Mania team handle it so they can get a feel for making a 3D Sonic game and then maybe blow that hack Iizuka the fuck out with their own original 3D game down the line.

Comment

Or at least let the Mania team handle it so they can get a feel for making a 3D Sonic game and then maybe blow that hack Iizuka the fuck out with their own original 3D game down the line.
                  Actually, yeah, that's the way to do it.

Comment

Why not just give Sonic over to Christian Whitehead and let him run the Sonic franchise forever for the next 8 years?

Anyone else will more likely than not fuck it up...

Comment

Wasn't Sonic 06 already a remake lol
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                        No

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

No
                          It's a Sonic Adventure game regardless
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Or, they can give sonic the hatchet and make a new mascot.

Maybe something like Maxwell the mischievous Mutt?

Comment

They definitely wanted it to play like Sonic Adventure.

Comment

They definitely wanted it to play like Sonic Adventure.
                                And it did, tbf

Comment

And it did, tbf
                                  It was missing that abusable as fuck spin dash though.

Comment

It was missing that abusable as fuck spin dash though.
                                    Sure, it's the only thing that made movement in that game bearable

Comment

Sure, it's the only thing that made movement in that game bearable
                                      Are we talking about 06 or Adventure or both here? lol

Comment

Are we talking about 06 or Adventure or both here? lol
                                        Adventure. Movement was shit without the spindash. Floaty, slippery garbage controls.

06 movement was just shit all around.

Comment

Working...
                                        X