Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Serious Question) Which Girl (Or Boy) do you have a crush on from videogames?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    (Serious Question) Which Girl (Or Boy) do you have a crush on from videogames?

    Seriously want to know. Nothing wrong for loving a person made of pixels yes?


    As for me...............

    My gaming crush is Fate/Extra's BB.

    Otherwise known as Alter Sakura.

    #2
    I don't really crush on fictional girls.

    Though Aerith Gainsborough is best girl forever.

    Comment


    • Kanzentai
      Kanzentai commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll just cut if off

    • Cid
      Cid commented
      Editing a comment
      ... I mean... If you're just gonna cut your own dick off...

    • Killer Loli Illya-Chan
      Editing a comment
      He does realize he'd be killing himself through bloodloss, thus making it worse than it could have been....... Doesn't he?

    #3
    Shantae

    Comment


      #4
      jessica from dead rising #pawg
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
      This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

      Comment


        #5
        Always have and always will be Yennefer from Witcher 3

        Comment


          #6
          Itachi

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by Max View Post
            Itachi
            F*ck*ng loophole........

            Comment


              #8
              nobody, Im normal person, compared to you fukin weirdos with life complexity on protecting ur virginity.

              Gokuu

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                nobody, Im normal person, compared to you fukin weirdos with life complexity on protecting ur virginity.

                Gokuu
                Burn it. Burn it before it starts breeding and spreading.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                  nobody, Im normal person, compared to you fukin weirdos with life complexity on protecting ur virginity.

                  Gokuu
                  zelda
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
                  This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

                  Comment


                    #11


                    she likes to imply that i'm a bad hunter but i know shes just joking haha
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                    Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Zangief

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post


                        she likes to imply that i'm a bad hunter but i know shes just joking haha
                        haha

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by Cid View Post
                          I don't really crush on fictional girls.

                          Though Aerith Gainsborough is best girl forever.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Oh, also A.B.A.



                            more like A.B.aE

                            Comment


                              #16
                              Originally posted by Ziku View Post

                              *Shoots with P-Chan until cartridge is out of bullets, then reloads, only to fire again*

                              I F*CK*NG HATE SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!

                              Comment


                                #17
                                When I was younger I had a crush on the fairy from Tak and the Power of Juju

                                Presently I would say Princess Peach. She's just so pink and blonde
                                Last edited by Chara; January 4th, 2019, 03:01 PM.

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  Originally posted by Ziku View Post

                                  Nooooo! D: D: D:

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    I was gonna say this is a stupid thread, but then I remembered Zero Suit Samus.

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                      I was gonna say this is a stupid thread, but then I remembered Zero Suit Samus.
                                      Which is an extremely tight outfit for her if I say so myself.

                                      {>°w°<}

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X